Oil & Fuel Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #11  
My 3725 has a hydraulic filter and an HST filter. One's huge and the other is the size of a large car oil filter.
For my 25 series the hydraulic filter number I have is NTB8030000B3 (superceeds TA00025525A) and the HST filter is TA00043153A

I would guess that TA00025525C is a newer revision of TA00025525A.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #12  
Correct for my 4820R on the 2nd number, it has only the one hyd filter. I began crossing the hyd filter # yesterday and fell asleep from too much highway time yesterday afternoon... It does cross but i quit at that point.
Wix said the "C" aspect kept them from having a crossover number-whatever that means.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #13  
Correct for my 4820R on the 2nd number, it has only the one hyd filter. I began crossing the hyd filter # yesterday and fell asleep from too much highway time yesterday afternoon... It does cross but i quit at that point.
Wix said the "C" aspect kept them from having a crossover number-whatever that means.

I wouldn't go aftermarket for the Hydraulic filter. Specially the hydraulic filter. The aftermarket ones are known to cause the pumps to starve for oil and basically burn the pumps, which is a crazy expensive repair. The other filters I think are less critical and aftermarket ones can be used if matched properly.

Here is a quote on another thread from Asteral, he works at a dealer and is a great source of info about Branson and he is always taking care of us here on the forum.

Ok so engine oil and fuel filters you can definitely use different brands beside the oem they really aren't going to effect flow rates of lubrication of the internal engine components, but on the hydraulic you have to use a Branson filter i have personally tried 5 different types of non oem hydraulic filter on our shop tractor(3520h) and none of them can match the flow rate of the branson filter, they were all slow and sluggish and took a very extended amount of time to raise the FEL to full height, so far i haven't found a hydraulic filter out there that can match the flow required for the branson hydraulic system, but i am still looking if i ever find one i will let you guys know but so far it doesn't seem likely.

I too, have been searching for an aftermarket hydraulic filter and came up with some cross references for Donaldson, Fleetguard and Mann Filter but I'm not sure if these are good to use or not. Here is the numbers if anyone is interested: Mann Filter WD10007 / Donaldson P569383 / Fleetguard HF6338

Most likely, I'll end up buying from the dealer.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #14  
HIFI is the Euro filter mfg. that does list the 4820R hyd filter as : SH56153. All specifics and dimensions are provided along with flow rates so it should be an easy match-or not- if someone knows the specs for a Branson OE Hyd filter? Based on the above info sounds like I'll avoid aftermarket for now on hyd filter.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #15  
HIFI is the Euro filter mfg. that does list the 4820R hyd filter as : SH56153. All specifics and dimensions are provided along with flow rates so it should be an easy match-or not- if someone knows the specs for a Branson OE Hyd filter? Based on the above info sounds like I'll avoid aftermarket for now on hyd filter.
I couldn't really find any specs on any of the aftermarket filters other than the dimensions. Hopefully you had better luck on that.

As far as the Branson filter, I think there is something about that on the service manual. I have to take a look at that.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #16  
I just called an online Branson dealer in AR- Sherwood which gave me the above Hyd filter parts number of TA00025525C which I found no crossover Number for at main filter mfg.'s in USA. The issues is not to match dimensions, flow rate is the challenge. I talked with both CS reps and engineers and tech people. I just got off the phone with a Branson dealer in my state which I'll be driving by this weekend to go camping and he said that was not the right number for my 4820R as his info shows either an "A" or a "B" ending on the part number. Either way he not only has one it's the cheapest hydraulic tractor filter I've ever bought! In fact it's only a dollar more than the shipping where I got the wrong part number, so IMO, at this time, an aftermarket hyd filter makes zero sense to pursue unless we learn more than todays information.
I like the ability to go aftermarket as availability is poor at this covid time.
I remain curious though toward the three different letters I've heard today as the last item in the parts number for my tractor- an A, B and a C ?

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #17  
Ok so i can clear up one thing for you guys, the last letter A,B,C or the last letter and number combo - A3, B3, C3 etc those are indicators that the part has been updated by branson its not a well known fact but they use to indicate to the parts guys and service guys that they have made a change to the design or build of the specific part in question for example the main line hydraulic filter for the larger branson models, when i first started working here it was a Ta00025525A part number as we sit right now it is TA00025525C which just means in the last 6 years they have updated the design or build of the filter twice, this rules generally applies to all Branson OEM parts, unless the parts are provided by a secondary OEM like the case on some of the older FEL's the parts number for some of those parts will be all numbers and only a few letters like the joystick repair kit for the older HDM03 control valve that part number is M3520-31020.

hope this helps clear that up a bit.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #18  
WIX Filters- the tech line lady told me the "C" was the issue in their filter not crossing over to Bransons number with the "C". Makes me wonder if the filtration, i.e. flow rate has changed over time, while physical size has remained the same?
Either way the price on the OE filter is reasonable and available.