Hydralic valve question?

/ Hydralic valve question? #1  

BHD

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 4020
I have an Idea, (YES, I know it is a dangerous thing for me to have an Idea).

any way I want to build a loader bucket for placing concrete, the main reason for the bucket is to fill some steel pipe posts, the pipe is about 10 gauge, and my idea is to put a few rebar sticks in the post, (most like bent in a VEE so it some what centered, and then fill with concrete, (if they rust off at ground level they will still be a viable post,)

here is the question, I will be running a hydraulic motor that will turn an auger for possibly mixing and emptying the bucket,

the thought I have is to, or would like to have, is to be able to run the motor both from the cab and also at the bucket, so if I am working by my self I can operate the unit from out side the cab, of the tractor,

I have a grapple valve on the loader, (or a third valve), and I have a power beyond hydraulic circuit, which is live not valved, what ever one hooks it up to is valved,

the tractor is a closed center hydraulics, (and I think having the motor reversible would be good).

1, tying one valve open, (with two valves in the circuit,one after the other)
2, another way I can think of is to use quick connects) and use the in cab valve when in the cab and when operating from out side, use the power beyond, and select the hose/valve need for that job,
3, the other possibility I can see is to use a Tees, at the motor, and run from the tractor valve on one side of the tees, and a valve at the bucket powered by the power beyond outlet. (see any problems using this third idea)

What do you think????????????

/ Hydralic valve question? #2  
You can have two spool valves feed a hydraulic motor or cylinder in parallel as long as you operate only one of the valves at a time. Both valves need the work ports normally closed in the middle position which means that while closed off these ports are isolated from each other. In this case you can't use motor spool valves in either position.

If you hook this up with motor spool valves and have a need for this you can hook the valves up in series but still can only operate one at a time.

/ Hydralic valve question? #3  
Post this question in the Hydraulics forum for the quickest/sagest advice on hydraulics

/ Hydralic valve question? #4  
And while you're doing that, you may wanna start thinking about a motor spool valve with electric solenoid operator - makes it much easier to do dual station operation.... Steve

/ Hydralic valve question?
thank you for the replys