Hyd. ?

/ Hyd. ? #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
I have a B2650 with factory hyd. for loader or snow blower etc. . I just mounted new kubota blower ( B2782B ) on front and attached lines like the manual suggested . I have up and down just fine but the hyd. chute will only turn one way . I tried switching the lines for the chute and it would turn the other way but wouldn't go back , still just one way operation . I don't have a loader so these hyds. have not been used up to this point . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

/ Hyd. ? #2  
Is your regen in the first part of the lever movement, or is the dump full regen?

If you have regen and power dump, move the lever past regen and to the far right and see if it will work.

/ Hyd. ?
Is your regen in the first part of the lever movement, or is the dump full regen?

If you have regen and power dump, move the lever past regen and to the far right and see if it will work.

Sorry but I don't understand regen and power dump , all I know is that up and down work fine it's left or right I have a problem with . When I try to go to the right I can see both lines to the chute stiffen up but no movement in that direction .

/ Hyd. ? #4  
Regen is a fast dump, mode ,

Do you have two positions using curl fast and and a little bit further curl slow?

Try this,when you want the snow blower to turn the other way, shove the lever full right. If it does not move, then you have all regen in the curl dump.

If you have rear remotes, you can use them for the snow blower.

If no remotes, you could install a 3rd function valve and control the snow blower chute using a switch on the joystick handle.

/ Hyd. ?
Regen is a fast dump, mode ,

Do you have two positions using curl fast and and a little bit further curl slow?

Try this,when you want the snow blower to turn the other way, shove the lever full right. If it does not move, then you have all regen in the curl dump.

If you have rear remotes, you can use them for the snow blower.

I just tried what you suggested and yes it does work that way thanks so much . I was trying to go easy and it wouldn't work that way . Thanks again Herb