hyd. control valve

/ hyd. control valve #1  

crusty 1

Platinum Member
it turns out the reason my bucket would,nt lift was valve was bad.At 186 hrs. if you start to have problems curling and lifting at the same time be ready.It maybe the sign:confused:Dave

/ hyd. control valve #2  
it turns out the reason my bucket would,nt lift was valve was bad.At 186 hrs. if you start to have problems curling and lifting at the same time be ready.It maybe the sign:confused:Dave
How much did that set you back? Did you do it yourself or did you take it in?

/ hyd. control valve #3  

Glad to hear you found the problem, but it can be hard to follow when you start a new thread to continue from another. I just happened to stumble onto this one.

/ hyd. control valve #4  
I found a thread in the Kioti (Bobcat mechanical twin)forum that calls out Daedong part #26001-0090. It was really inexpensive. The thread was for a "CK25 loader control and new cenimatic kit" It also had step by step install instructions.

Hope this helps someone

Mark

/ hyd. control valve #5  
Are you talking about the hydraulic valve being bad or just the Cinematic kit being bad?
The Cinematic kit would be the 3 balls that the joystick pivots on?

/ hyd. control valve
I,m not sure what they are going to replace yet.A few days till the parts arrive,but I was told they,ll replace valve under warranty,but it may be repairable:confused: just don,t know yet as the dealer seems to be flying by the seat of his pants.I,ll let you know when I know.Darn shame the tractor was doing soooo well:DDave

/ hyd. control valve #8  
I,m not sure what they are going to replace yet.A few days till the parts arrive,but I was told they,ll replace valve under warranty,but it may be repairable:confused: just don,t know yet as the dealer seems to be flying by the seat of his pants.I,ll let you know when I know.Darn shame the tractor was doing soooo well:DDave

WARRANTY...now that's cheating. I thought us old farts had to fix our own.:laughing:

Hope you get it back soon.

/ hyd. control valve
WARRANTY...now that's cheating. I thought us old farts had to fix our own.:laughing:

Hope you get it back soon.

yep warranty,I,v got a guy here changing out a door for me so I have to keep leaving so sorry about that.I talked to the dealers mech. at least three times today and they don,t seem to know exactly whats going on so they ordered a new valve just in case.Joy stick seems to be fine and appears the cables are responding.One problem I noted to them was after removing snow blower and running joystick thru the motions to relieve pressure I still had to crack open a line to be able to recouple the coupler so its not relieving the pressure?They,ll figure it out I,m sure.My gravel moving has come to a halt and we are having very nice weather so I was hoping to get a lot done,but its not to be I guess:(Dave