Hunter-found-dead-in-safety-harness

/ Hunter-found-dead-in-safety-harness #31  
Having taken first aid courses years ago, I recall that there are pressure points in the groin area that can totally cut off blood circulation to the legs.
That is just where many if not all harnesses support the body weight so if you hang there for a goodly time you probably would cut circulation to both legs.
Blood clots could then become a problem I suppose with the ensuing results.

/ Hunter-found-dead-in-safety-harness #32  
Not using any harness can mean you're dead, injured, or paralyzed instantly.
Use a back attach harness only if you hunt with a buddy. Use the front attach version if you solo.

/ Hunter-found-dead-in-safety-harness #33  
The video that came with my last tree stand purchase said that you should attach the harness to the tree high enough where you can barely sit down on the seat. if you fall, you can then self recover, but if not possible use wither the climbing strap under your feet to left yourself up to take pressure off your groin area, or if not available pedal like you are riding a bicycle to prevent blood pooling, because it can lead to death in a short period of time.

Comes down to if you don't wear a harness you hit the ground it could be severely injured of die. if you fall while wearing a harness, and cannot save yourself, you could still die.