Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #11  
This is terrible news. I just placed a sizeable order for a bunch of parts and filters a few days ago. Has not shipped yet.

I hope they can offer similar support as Aaron. He sent me a picture of the manual and torque specs when I had to replace the rear main seal on the 2210. Was a great help.

Who knows maybe they can expand the available product line. Only time will tell. Hope they dont corner the market for large profits.

/ Hoye Tractor #13  
Maybe they read my post. Order shipped today. The invoice reflects the new owners.

We really need a used parts network. Someplace to buy hard to find stuff. Just in case something strange breaks.

/ Hoye Tractor #15  
Thank you for your order from one of the All States Ag Parts family of companies including Yesterday's Tractors or Tractor Joe.

If you should need to contact us concerning your order please call or email the appropriate location below:

All States Ag Parts​

Yesterday#אשs Tractors​

Tractor Joe​

/ Hoye Tractor #16  
I could see them merge the inventory with another site. Only time will tell.

No telling about the random parts availability from hoye's many parts tractors lying around. It was my undestanding they had almost anything available you could need if you just asked.

Hopefully they inventory all the used parts available and put them for sale. But it would not surprise me if they have an auction or scrap them all.

The yanmars dont seem to break stuff but when they do it was reassuring to know Hoye had parts available.

/ Hoye Tractor #17  
No telling about the random parts availability from hoye's many parts tractors lying around. It was my undestanding they had almost anything available you could need if you just asked.
A little research. Yeah I retired after 20 years as a government auditor. Used to do research like this all day. Don't miss it! :)

Google Satellite view (c) 2023 no longer has the salvage tractors ringing the parking area that are visible in the March 2022 Street View drive-by.

From a business brokerage info site:

Hoye is listed as one of All States' locations:

Hey Aaron! Are you stiill with us?

Last edited:
   / Hoye Tractor #18  
I am still here! :) I still read this site almost every day but I have been busy with other stuff so I haven't posted lately. I do really appreciate all of your comments as well as all of your business over the years! I did, indeed, sell the company to ASAP in 2021. I stayed on as the store manager and helped with the transition until May. I now help with other projects within the ASAP company while pursuing more of my hobbies. Braden is the new manager at Hoye and he is doing a fantastic job. The store is growing quickly and they have access to WAY more parts & resources than I ever could have had.

/ Hoye Tractor #19  
Maybe they read my post. Order shipped today. The invoice reflects the new owners.

We really need a used parts network. Someplace to buy hard to find stuff. Just in case something strange breaks.
We already do, just not listed here on TBN, instead it's at,

/ Hoye Tractor #20  
It is unknown how long the Hoye site would remain up. It's best to visit their Tech Center and PDF save each page for future references. There is a slew of wealth of info Aaron and his family had made over the years.

And for the YT vids that are big helps, A FireFox plug-in allows the YT vid download to mpeg4 format to watch on several devices.

It would be painful too loose all the good info on that site. Here's the Tech Articles web link, get it now before it's gone forever on the web.

The Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on GroupsIO were told about this last year. Now is the time before it's too late to save anything.
Isn't there a way to see a snap shot of the web from years ago? Like a snapshot of what was on at a certain time. So like we could go back to January 1 2023 when pages were up if they were to take them down for good today.