Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can)

/ Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can) #11  
:welcome: to TBN Mike...enjoy.

/ Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can) #13  
Snow tonight?

rockin, we used to have a Universal 445. What have you?

/ Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can)
Nov 8/18
Thank you all for the feedback, very helpful.

I did the cab/no cab debate and much as I'd like it for the brief period as I blow snow Upwind on my Barn driveway , I spend a fair bit of time in the bush and fear replacing mirrors, lights, & glass. I also end up doing a lot of jumpoff /jump on work too.
I've had a 26.5 Hp (22 PTO) Kubota for 10 yrs and have only wanted "more" with the Loader lift (LA 400 - 800lbs)

for those looking for price comparison:
Purchased the 2016 1736 ROPS today for $31,600 CDN (+HST) Included: DL 125 loader w quick attach 72" bucket, Loaded Indust tires, Block heater, Rear work lights, shop/repair manual.

Waiting excitedly for arrival next week! will write more when i get to play with it.
Again thanks for the feedback

Mike from Coldwater

/ Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can) #15  
Nov 8/18
Thank you all for the feedback, very helpful.

I did the cab/no cab debate and much as I'd like it for the brief period as I blow snow Upwind on my Barn driveway , I spend a fair bit of time in the bush and fear replacing mirrors, lights, & glass. I also end up doing a lot of jumpoff /jump on work too.
I've had a 26.5 Hp (22 PTO) Kubota for 10 yrs and have only wanted "more" with the Loader lift (LA 400 - 800lbs)

for those looking for price comparison:
Purchased the 2016 1736 ROPS today for $31,600 CDN (+HST) Included: DL 125 loader w quick attach 72" bucket, Loaded Indust tires, Block heater, Rear work lights, shop/repair manual.

Waiting excitedly for arrival next week! will write more when i get to play with it.
Again thanks for the feedback

Mike from Coldwater

When I purchased my 1736 with a cab I almost traded my New Holland TC33D and I'm glad I didn't as taking the 1736 into the woods with the cab I'm always concerned about hitting a tree with the mirrors or the cab. Also, our woods is very hilly and rocky and the 1736 with its taller tires feels a little more unstable than my TC33D when I'm on uneven ground.

Congratulation on your purchase!

/ Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can) #16  
Snow tonight?

rockin, we used to have a Universal 445. What have you?

The one I have is a 530 which was Dad's which is the reason for buying it from Mom, otherwise I would never have one on the place. I remember Dad having a 445 before these ones. He thought he was getting a real good deal on the first one then every time he went to deal no other dealer would allow him anything for trade in so he was basically locked into the same utb dealer for 25 to 30 yrs. Had first snow on the ground this morning but I doubt it willlast long. Just enough to make everything a mess.

/ Howdy I'm Mike form Coldwater (Ont Can) #17  
We bought ours in 72/3 and traded it to JD in 98 I believe. It was in showroom condition and the dealer gave us more than we paid. Not consider inflation. No loader, 2WD. Not a bad tractor, but hydraulics and electrics were not high quality. Should have bought the massey 135 instead but it wasn't as "fancy".

Snow on ground this morning near Markdale, melted and now snowing again gently.