how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift?

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift?
Do any of you know the difference between the regen system used on the t394 yanmar versus the t494 kukje engines?

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift? #33  
The Yanmar is louder and whines more, imho.

The Yanmar is common rail and more dependent on electronics than the TYM (Kukje) direct injection engines. Here's some info on specs from TYM:

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift? #34  
Do any of you know the difference between the regen system used on the t394 yanmar versus the t494 kukje engines?
This is a great article regarding the Kukje engines. It also covers the emissions and how they handle it.

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift? #35  
The Yanmar is an ECM controlled engine, common rail. The Kukje is mechanical injection, non ECM controlled, so no random error codes limping the tractor

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift?
How exposed are the filters and hydraulic lines on the t494? These are under the tractor?

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift? #37  
20230422_134750.jpg

Here is a shot of the front hydraulic lines on my 574 (only difference is the turbo).

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift? #38  
Here is a good shot of the rear. The lines are up high.
20230415_120820.jpg

What is the mirror looking thing at the back of the seat?

/ how well does TYM HST cruise & auto throttle work for bush hogging vs shuttle shift? #40  
A shot of the other side. I can probably get you some of the filter or wherever tomorrow. I'm still 150 miles away most days. House is 'delayed ' until early Sep. (Grrrr). Imma be homeless for a month.
20230415_120807.jpg