How to unsubscribe from a thread

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Somehow the system has "subscribed" me to a thread; I can't figure how to get rid of the subscription. I'm sure it's a simple thing, but I can't figure it out. Must be a glitch in the system, I didn't subscribe and my "subscriptions" don't show it.

Thanks in advance;
Dennis

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #2  
You should just be able to click on thread tools and click on unsubscribe.:D

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #3  
Stare at your screen....click your heels together and say "Bad thread...go away" 3 times. If that doesn't work......don't know what to tell ya Dennis!:laughing:

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #4  
Somehow the system has "subscribed" me to a thread; I can't figure how to get rid of the subscription. I'm sure it's a simple thing, but I can't figure it out. Must be a glitch in the system, I didn't subscribe and my "subscriptions" don't show it.

Thanks in advance;
Dennis

If you respond to a thread, you're automatically subscribed to it. That's how it works for me, but there may be a preference in you user CP (click on "My Home" and look at the options on the left)
There's a couple different ways to unsubscribe:
When first clicking on "My Home", you'll see a list of subscribed threads that have had recent responses. Just below the thread title, you'll see "unsubscribe"
The second way is to scroll to the top of the thread window (after you've opened a thread)...just below "Reply to Thread", you'll see "Thread Tools" just to the right of center. Click on Thread tools and the Unsubscribe command is in the drop down list.

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread
If you respond to a thread, you're automatically subscribed to it. That's how it works for me, but there may be a preference in you user CP (click on "My Home" and look at the options on the left)
When first clicking on "My Home", you'll see a list of subscribed threads that have had recent responses. Just below the thread title, you'll see "unsubscribe"
The second way is to scroll to the top of the thread window (after you've opened a thread)...just below "Reply to Thread", you'll see "Thread Tools" just to the right of center. Click on Thread tools and the Unsubscribe command is in the drop down list.

That's just the problem; my drop down list says "subscribe". I think there are some crossed wires somewhere...Homeland Security are you screwing with my computer?

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #6  

That's just the problem; my drop down list says "subscribe". I think there are some crossed wires somewhere...Homeland Security are you screwing with my computer?
Does it show in the list of subscribed threads? S

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #7  

Try subscribing to it, then unsubscribe

Why do you think you're subscribed to the thread...does it show up when you click "My Home"?

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #8  
Do I hear the music from "Twilight Zone" playing? :D

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #9  
Take a .357 mag and shoot the dam screen and you should unsubscribe.

/ How to unsubscribe from a thread #10  
Murph; I don't think he was trying to unsubscribe from ALL of them! :confused2: