How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds.

/ How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds. #152  
Sixdogs is speaking of 100% natural pb, where the oil tends to separate out over time due to the absence of additives found in the processed version, such as hydrogenated vegetable oil.

For me, I confess to being an off-the-shelf Jif Extra Crunchy guy. :licking:

At the risk of starting a flame war among my TBN friends: Natural Peanut Butter Naturally Bad, Says Cook's Illustrated - Chowhound

Now I'm hungry.
Jif is the best tasting peanut butter on the market, and no stirring.

/ How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds. #153  
One of my sons staples is peanut butter, he eats A LOT!! So we stay with the good stuff, I HATE stirring it as it is next to impossible to do it without getting it on something. I will look for a dough hook like the OP mentions, looks like a good method.

/ How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds. #154  
Jif is the best tasting peanut butter on the market, and no stirring.
My kids have only ever had 100% natural peanut butter. If they ever have the pleasure of tasting the good old Jif or Skippy upon which I grew up, and if their heads don't just explode on the spot, they may never forgive their mother for a decade of forcing that 100% natural stuff on them. 😛

/ How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds.
One of my sons staples is peanut butter, he eats A LOT!! So we stay with the good stuff, I HATE stirring it as it is next to impossible to do it without getting it on something. I will look for a dough hook like the OP mentions, looks like a good method.
And follow the advice. Store PB upside down and put jar in hot water up to its neck for an hour or so before you open and mix.
Take it easy at first, get the areas at the bottom of the jar and have wife hold jar while mixing.

Start slow and read this thread for developments that were discovered along the way. When done, I bet it's the best PB you have ever had. Son should elevate you to legendary status. 🏆

/ How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds. #156  
Then - with a medium to wide sheetrock spatula - carefully scrape the results off - ceiling, walls and floor. Forget the dust. Remove the dog hair, dust bunnies and other associated trash.

/ How to stir peanut butter in 30 seconds.
Also find the part where we talk about storing PB upside down and then putting the unopened jar in hot water for an hour or so before mixing. the heat turns the PB to almost liquid and it mixes real easy. It's the best PB he will ever have.