How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts?

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #11  
Here is some satellite views showing the evolution of my driveway for the last few years.

This is what it looked like when we bought the property.
driveway 1.PNG

Then I widened the road
Driveway 2.PNG

Cut down the trees and started making a path.

Driveway 3.PNG

Then we graveled the entire thing after grading and putting down 3in crushed concrete base.

Driveway 4.PNG

The driveway is now awesome!!

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #12  
We have a 600 ft asphalt drive up from the road to a house gate. That fence keeps the dogs on the top 2 acres away from the creek and the road. Delivery drivers did as drivers do...so we added a large graveled area next to the pavement where they can turn. It's big enough for the UPS truck to make a U turn.
The problem with these drivers is they crank the wheels while sitting still instead of while rolling. And that is why they are doing so much damage. But I have no idea how they would ever learn that skill - 😬 help!

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #13  
My drive ends in a 'T'. To the left is the parking area. To the right is where you back into to leave. And for the UPS guys who must 'back in' to a drive, they can just do the opposite. Easy peasy.

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #14  
I have a circular driveway and a bad Fedex driver, who I have complained about.
It seems only he can't figure out how to stay on tarmac.
Yes, he drives right over the marker like it's a challenge.
20230119_165439.jpg

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #15  
View attachment 780370
Replace the marker with a boulder. :p It worked for me.

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #16  
View attachment 780370
Our Fed Ex guy is the one who always goes offroading. I cringe every time I see him show up. No one else has the issues he has

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #17  
Circular driveway, or big turnaround spot at the house. Anything that allows them to just drive FORWARD.
I figure it's my responsibility to create a turnaround big enough that they don't have to get on the grass. If I don't, I forfeit my right to complain when they do. :)

/ How to Prevent Amazon, UPS, Fedex 3 point turn ruts? #19  
Circular driveway, or big turnaround spot at the house. Anything that allows them to just drive FORWARD.
This.

A teardrop wide enough to drive around in dually with a 40ft gooseneck will serve not just the delivery guys but you too. That's one thing you won't regret doing or having.