Oil & Fuel How to get to the fuel gauge connectors

/ How to get to the fuel gauge connectors #1  

nhman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
My fuel guage is stuck on full on a b2910. I checked to ensure the float inside the tank was moving and it is. Next step is to see if one of he connectors between the tank and connection to the guage in back of the intrument panel may be loose

Anyone pulled of the instument panel to check a connection? How difficult a job am I looking at?

thanks

nhman

/ How to get to the fuel gauge connectors #2  
nhman
I was not able to tell how to get all the wires by lifting the hood. But here are the sections from the WSM on the gauge. If it always reads full the first thing I would check is ground.

/ How to get to the fuel gauge connectors #4  
My b2910 did the same thing. I took it back to the dealer because it was under warranty. The bracket that the fuel guage is mounted on is bent so that it is grounding out. My dealer just bent it out a little and the guage started working again. As far as getting in to it it is not that hard. Need to take some bolts out and drive some roll pins out of throttle lever to get the dash up enough to see about the fuel guage. If your tractor is still under warranty need to take it back. That is what they get paid for from kubota. Good luck