How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower?

/ How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower? #11  
something to keep in mind for Kevlar belts if you know your size. price you quoted for yours seems really high. & yes, idler pulleys are my mower's weak link. at least an easy fix

/ How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower? #12  
In F3060 factory recommends every 10 hour lubing of deck driveshaft and deck spindle zerks, the rest of them every 50 hours.

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    423 KB · Views: 64
   / How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower? #13  
I grease my tractor and the deck when I put it on. The mower runs for about 1 hour every two weeks. It might see 12 to 15 hours of use all summer, same with the tractor. Tractor runs longer than than, maybe 1.5 hours per mow. So if I never take the deck off or use it the tractor for anything else I grease everything up again when I take the deck off for the winter. If I use the tractor for something else I generally take the deck of and put the FEL back on. In this case I grease everything back up when I put the deck back on. So you might say I sorta follow the recommendation of every 10 hours of use, more or less.

/ How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower? #14  
No big deal but if I am not mistaken I think the OP was asking specifically about Kubota F series (front deck) mowers.

No need to remove the deck usually.

IMG_5561.JPG

/ How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower? #15  
No big deal but if I am not mistaken I think the OP was asking specifically about Kubota F series (front deck) mowers.

No need to remove the deck usually.

View attachment 797751
Yeah, I know I have a different machine, but what I was generally saying is that yes, because of how I use my equipment, my maintenance schedule and how I do things I actually do, more or less, follow the every 10 hour greasing recommendation. I was actually a little surprised that am considering that I only grease it up once for the entire summer most of the time.

/ How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower? #16  
I grease the deck wheels every use.
The pullies and pto u joints about every second use. At my place that means about 6-7 hours.
Haven't had any problems in 15 years 350 hrs.
Have gone through two sets of blades though.

/ How ofter do you really grease all your zerk fittings on your F mower?
In F3060 factory recommends every 10 hour lubing of deck driveshaft and deck spindle zerks, the rest of them every 50 hours.
Thanks for making me look. I looked in the book (I just had the dealer do a 400 hr maintenance early last year and put it away in the safe).

Last year was rough for me for personal reasons, and I didn't even look in the book last year, and for some reason, I was thinking 10 on all the grease joints.

Interesting, my manual is in English and Spanish.
T.png