How not to use your Yanmar

/ How not to use your Yanmar #2  
Dang fool idiot. :rolleyes: Almost hits the cameraman who's equally stupid. :eek::eek::eek:

/ How not to use your Yanmar #3  
You know what they say......you cant teach stupid! Thats the narrowest,tallest tractor ive seen with no ROPS......

/ How not to use your Yanmar #4  
Come on you got to admit it looked like fun, how many have done this in there car atv snowmobile......?

With that said, yes, stupid comes to mind. If he had hit one good patch of cleared drive I would bet they'd be clearing his undies.

/ How not to use your Yanmar #5  
Not too worried about the cameraman, it is the little kid in the background whos back was to all of this who I feel came close to getting whacked...

/ How not to use your Yanmar #6  
That looks just like my Yanmar F13D. I think he's just getting used to the play in the steering box that a 25 yr old tractor has. I looked like that in dry dirt until I got used to it. Need to adjust it, but it's really not quite that bad.

/ How not to use your Yanmar #7  
They say god protects babies and stupid people.

/ How not to use your Yanmar #8  
They say god protects babies and stupid people.

If I was him, I'd have my face covered too....Will see him in the police&fire section of the paper. Good grief.

Stupidity is like hydrogen, it's universal and not necessarily inert.

/ How not to use your Yanmar #9  
Not too worried about the cameraman, it is the little kid in the background whos back was to all of this who I feel came close to getting whacked...

Obviously either the operator or the camera person's kid...:rolleyes:

Possible cleansing of the genepool...:D

Last edited:
   / How not to use your Yanmar #10  
Looked like fun to me -- you folks aint never had fun? Heck we had a game,throw the idiot off the car! Whole idea was to hang on and not get thrown off,I still remember my buddy sliding sideways into a porta potty and THEN who can forget bike races in the woods at night -- with no lights and no hands as well! And skitching too!!!! sigh, those were fun days!