How much transmission/hydraulic oil is needed to go from Low to High on a sight glass on a GC1705

/ How much transmission/hydraulic oil is needed to go from Low to High on a sight glass on a GC1705 #1  

gouletp

Tractor
Newyear!1tractor
Hi. I am looking to buy a 2017 GC1705. When I went to see it, I could not see any oil in the sight glass. I mentionned it later to the seller. He added about 1/2 a litre of oil and now the sight glass is half full.

Does that make sense to you? If the level was just below the visible area of the sight glass, would adding only 1/2 litre be enough to register half-way in the glass?

Thank you.

/ How much transmission/hydraulic oil is needed to go from Low to High on a sight glass on a GC1705 #2  
Yes it could... If the tractor is not parked level it might not show on the sight glass also..

/ How much transmission/hydraulic oil is needed to go from Low to High on a sight glass on a GC1705
Thank you! makes me feel a bit better.

/ How much transmission/hydraulic oil is needed to go from Low to High on a sight glass on a GC1705 #4  
1/2 litre or 1 pint will bring level from bottom of sight glass to almost full level on the GCs.

/ How much transmission/hydraulic oil is needed to go from Low to High on a sight glass on a GC1705
1/2 litre or 1 pint will bring level from bottom of sight glass to almost full level on the GCs.
Thank you.