Price Check How much can I sell my 2510 for?

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #1  

Blackcatstrat

Tractor
Kioti CK2610, CK2510, New Holland TC18
Getting ready to put my 2017 CK2510 up for sale and trying to get an idea of a fair price.
Prices on the internet are all over the place so not much good reference out there.

Anyway, it has 200 hours on it, Phiranna tooth bar, loaded tires, rear remotes.
Gear drive machine.

Its been a really great rig but I need to upgrade to a bigger machine.
When I purchased it the plan was to have it at my place in CT (Urban farm~ish) part of the time and than have it at my camp in VT the rest of the time so
I was trying to balance how much machine I could get away with.
Well the tractor just stays at the camp all the time and I need a lot more machine up there, road building, rock lumping etc...
So I am going to get a 2610....its what I can afford and will be a nice upgrade over the 2510.

Thats where I am at...hope you gents can give me some ideas of what a fair price would be. The machine is located in southern VT.

Jerry

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #2  
   / How much can I sell my 2510 for? #3  
I did the same thing. Bought a 2510, then sold it almost 2 years later for a 2610. I sold mine for $12k. It had about 160 hrs on it and I think I only paid $14,900 for it new. I am very happy with my new one too, a lot more features that make sense once you own one for a while. Good luck

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for?
There is a lot more than just HP, the big one for me was the three range transmission on the 2610 vs the two range on the 2510. I prefer gear drive machines and having that three range will make using my machine a lot better.
Low on the 2510 is almost too low most of the time unless I am hauling out trees and high range is too high unless I am on the road which isn't often.
Also the increase lift capabilities as well as the larger frame and more weight will be big upgrades. I do a lot of tree and rock work so these really come into play.
Also getting into the quick attach setup will be real nice.
Power with the 2510 is never a problem....
Its a really great machine, no problems with it and it's a little beast that always performs well but sometimes its like bringing a knife to a gun fight LOL..

As I mentioned when I purchased the 2510 it was going to spend half the time at my house and the other half at the camp. The 2610 was way too much machine for the house.
In hind sight my plan for moving the tractor back and forth from house to camp was not realistic for many reasons. And as I found out I use the machine at the camp every weekend year round.
To do it all over again and if money were not a big issue I would have kept my NH TC18 at the house and bought the 2610 for the land.
Hind sight = 20/20

Jerry

There is NOT enough increase in HP to justify this... Is it not the same HP between the two? Just a bit more weight with the 2610. What am I missing here?

TractorData.com Kioti CK2510 tractor information
TractorData.com Kioti CK2610 tractor information

Thats around the price I was thinking, and since I am going to include the three point snow blower I might list it for like 12,500. I agree with your wording in that it makes sense once you use the 2510 for a while and learn what you need from a machine.
I appreciate your input!

Jerry

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #6  
Hmm.. I’m in Rochester, NY area and have been keeping an eye out for a used ck2510. Does it have the skid steer quick attach?

This one does not but from what I understand there are a few companies making the conversion.
The machine is in very southern Vermont maybe 1/2 from the NY boarder.

Jerry

Hmm.. I知 in Rochester, NY area and have been keeping an eye out for a used ck2510. Does it have the skid steer quick attach?

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #8  
Thanks I just read more carefully that it’s a gear transmission. I think I’ll hold off for now. Best of luck to you!

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #9  
The machine is in very southern Vermont maybe 1/2 from the NY boarder.

Jerry

Jerry, sounds like this is about to pop up on Craigslist locally (I'm around the area, think towns that start with B). You settle on a price?

Howdy, sorry for the late response....
Hmmm towns that start with B? Yes I got it LOL...
Yes I think I am solid on a fair price, with the snow blower and without.
I will be up that way this weekend.

Jerry

Jerry, sounds like this is about to pop up on Craigslist locally (I'm around the area, think towns that start with B). You settle on a price?