How many still have a Landline in their home?

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #121  
Everyone in this conversation should state what they are paying per month.
wifi internet fiber-optics and land-line phone, $59. Unlimited calling in USA and Perot Rico

/ How many still have a Landline in their home?
If ATT gets the OK to discontinue service I hope Landlords no longer have to provide and maintain inside telco wiring.

It was getting ridiculous in the 80's when a 2 bedroom home would end up having 3 working lines plus Comcast...

Even more so when the occupants received assistance...

That statute still mandates owner provide and maintain...

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #123  
Still have the old land line #, via fiber. Copper was abandoned when the fiber line went in.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #124  
A few years back, my AT&T landline was around $60/mo. I dropped it and went with VOIP for about $12/mo plus free long distance, caller id, call forwarding and a bunch of other stuff I don't know how to use!
It is now around $16/mo and I think I will drop it when I retire to Arkansas. Get very few calls on that line other than telemarketers. I was able to keep my AT&T number, which was a plus, since I had had that number since the days of dial phones, close to 40 years and all my contacts knew it!

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #125  
I was shocked in November to find Google Fiber had been pulled nearly to my new homesite.
I hope you can get connected before it goes obsolete. ATT ran fiber optic in front of our house over a year ago. Still nobody on the street is able to connect to it despite being told at the time when they were tearing up our front yards that we would be able to get on it in "about 6 weeks".

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #126  
I hope you can get connected before it goes obsolete. ATT ran fiber optic in front of our house over a year ago. Still nobody on the street is able to connect to it despite being told at the time when they were tearing up our front yards that we would be able to get on it in "about 6 weeks".
Guy next house down has it.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #127  
We still have a land line. We have a privately owned phone company. Our phone book is 4 or 5 8.5" x 11" pages folded in have and stapled in the middle. There is very little cell service in town.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home?
Where are you located...

No more white pages here...

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #129  
NH, we have one of the few remaining privately owned phone companies. They fight hard to keep the cell towers away. Oh, and we have no cable tv.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #130  
It's literally the only way to get Wifi here.