How many siblings do you have?

/ How many siblings do you have? #21  
Youngest of 4; two oldest are girls then my brother and I. Lost him almost 4 years ago.. Ulcers can kill. Funny how a death sometimes pushes family apart rather than together...

/ How many siblings do you have? #23  
I am the oldest from three boys. Middle brother is salesman for Carrier in Czech republic, the youngest brother is self-employed cabinetmaker also in Czech republic. My father has one sister. Both are dead. My mother (87) has older sister and younger brother.

/ How many siblings do you have? #24  
I was adopted, so my "blood" family, I would have been the youngest of 7. My adoptive family, I am the oldest of 3 (what a trade)

/ How many siblings do you have? #25  
I'm the youngest of 3 boys.

I took my lumps early and often!! But, I'm much better off for it, now. :thumbsup:

/ How many siblings do you have? #26  
10th of 10. One older brother died at 3 days due to complications of RH negative blood and one older sister just 2 years ago to kidney cancer.

6 boys and 4 girls. My father died 6 years ago (WWII veteran, Pacific) and my mother will be 89 in December and is in very good health.

Scott

/ How many siblings do you have? #27  
I was the oldest of 5. There was me, then 2 girls, then 2 more boys.

Me too. We're all still around. Mom cranked us all out in three pregnancies - old school: no fertility treatments - honest to goodness identical twins. Except for me. I broke the mold.

/ How many siblings do you have? #28  
I am the youngest of five. My brother and three sisters are still alive. Sad to say, though we all get along just fine, we do not really bother with each other. You see, my father was an abusive alcoholic so everyone went their own way just to stay away from the house.

My 89 year old mother lives with my wife and I. Her parents lived to their late 80's/early 90's.
Though both sides lost siblings during the earlier part of the 1900's.

My mothers younger one brother and sister are still alive. A twin brother was killed in Korea.
Except for my father, his side mostly made it into their seventies.

/ How many siblings do you have? #29  
Youngest of 3.

Half sister, half brother, then me. I was raised with them, and they were raised by my mother from young ages (7 &5). Never really spent too much time with them, my sister is 9 years older than me and my brother is 7 years older than me. I'm now 16, my brother is 23 and in prison, and my sister is 25 and doesn't do too much with family nowadays. They each have a daughter.

Kyle

/ How many siblings do you have? #30  
Wow, you all have so many siblings!

It is just me, and that is the way I like it!

Nobody else to mess with my Vacuum Cleaner collection :laughing: