How Many in Your High School Graduating Class

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #21  
It was around 210 in '89, it was the biggest class the school ever graduated at that time. My dad graduated from the same school in 1949 in a class of about 30.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #22  
Class of 62. 663 graduates and 103 are deceased

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #23  
266 in the class, 232 graduated with us in 1966. Time, Vietnam, and hard living has taken its toll on us. We had our 45th reunion this year and it was great, but only 60 showed up for it. We have lost touch with a lot of them. My HS buddies are still my buddies even though I only see a lot of them at the reunions, we are pretty spread out now. We were the largest class our school had ever had, but it increased every year until it was split with another HS on the other side of town. When I was in the 1st grade through the 4th we had 6 1-12 grade schools. None now, everything is consolidated except the parochial schools.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #24  
7 in '80. For a while it was the smallest public school in the state. The nice thing about small schools is that you learn more (less wasting time socializing).

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #25  
32 in '85. Rural IA. Consolidated 2 yrs later. Bigger school now.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #26  
52 in 1968: 26 boys and 26 girls. The last of the segregated classes in my hometown, nothing to brag about, but is a little history, albeit not too nice by today's standards.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #27  
210 graduated from my Warren High School school in 1960. I have not met with any of them in the last 40 years. We were a farming community until GM built their Tech Center in the 5's. School was overcrowded because of all the new students. During my younger years of school. I attended a 3 room school.
My Dad graduated from high school in Lansing. MI 1907.
My mother graduated from high school in Detroit, MI. 1937.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #28  
I think...
I know it was 150 or so...
East Lincoln High School...
Denver, NC...
I am old...
But not as some others...

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #29  
63, I think. Class of 1974. To this day the home town is still a dry town. It seems the biggest alcoholics in the county live in this town.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #30  
60 in 1969