How hard to crank in the winter?

/ How hard to crank in the winter? #11  
Hey, how do you like your exmark? I met a man that owns a company that makes the decks for them. His 70+ year old wife uses one to mow their 3 acres and she loves the thing.

/ How hard to crank in the winter? #12  
mr, the exmark does the best cutting of any mower i ever had. speed is good, distribution of cut grass out the chute of the deck is excellent. stripping is excellent. the engine is the same as on the pt 425. i would have bought an exmark diesel model last year but they are around $14,000.00. so i bought a kubota zero turn diesel for less than nine thousand.

the only thing i don't like on my present exmark model is the seat that comes with it. you get very tired riding it all day, because you get very little shock absorption with the basic seat. i could get an upgrade but that price for a seat only has risen to $680.00. the cup holder was not cheap either $25.00. the footpedal assist to raise the deck easier was $57.00. they know they are good and charge accordingly.

/ How hard to crank in the winter? #13  
She mentioned the $600.00 suspension seat. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif But said it was well worth it.