How far would you go?

/ How far would you go? #11  
I don't mind driving long distances for a tractor/piece of equipment but I live in central California and I am surrounded by mountains. Going south towards LA I have a 4,100 foot mountain, going north is not so bad but traffic is really bad. Who wants to voluntarily drive in bumper to bumper traffic going 55 mph in the truck lane and be passed by semi's. West towards the coast, it is another hill, Cuesta grade, is only 1600 feet but is the steepest grade on US 101. I pulled my tractor on this grade and was in 2nd(automatic) all the time and still using the brakes. Oh, going N/E I have REALLY tall mountains, over 10,000. I think my next tractor will be around 300 miles round trip.

/ How far would you go? #12  
i don't want to brag.........but i bought an ls tractor to help out with a small firewood and brush hogging operation my brother and i run out of his residence. it takes me 5 minutes to drive the tractor to the dealer and 10 minutes to walk back to my pickup truck if i'm getting with the program. i have a good relationship with the dealer and he seems to appreciate my business. this is one of the few good deals i have run across in my life and i'm looking for more. if this dealer moved 100 miles away i would still probably patronize him.

/ How far would you go? #13  
A simple question with multiple reasons behind it- how far would you be willing to go to purchase a tractor from a dealer and why?
My Kioti dealer is about 70 miles one way from my doorstep,why because of there reputation.I have a few kioti dealers that are closer but they don,t offer as good parts and service. I also have a truck and trailer to tow it that far if need be.

/ How far would you go? #14  
I went 120 miles round trip to dealership that was closest LS dealer. Glad I did.