How do you clean your a/c condensor

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
I now have my first tractor with an a/c unit and not sure of the best way to clean the condensor . I have thought of useing a filter of some type in front of the screen filter to catch the finer material and keep a close eye on it so it doesn't fill up and block any air flow .It would work better behind the screen but not enough room . Maybe a dumb idea but just wondering what you guys do to keep things in good operating order .

Thanks,
HC

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor #2  
I use a 2' extension for my air hose with about a 45 degree bend on the end, you can also cap the end of an extension and drill holes in the side so you can slide it in and blow air out the sides.

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor
I use a 2' extension for my air hose with about a 45 degree bend on the end, you can also cap the end of an extension and drill holes in the side so you can slide it in and blow air out the sides.

Thanks for the tips on using the air hose.

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor #4  
Even without A/C, as TripleR does, I used the 2' extension, or blow gun, on my tractors to blow the debris out of the radiator. And now I use the same thing to clean my string trimmer and lawnmower every time they're used.

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor #5  
coil cleaner spray from the box store

Thanks for all the tips

I was able to get the 2 ft. ext. at tractor supply , the coil cleaner I havn't found yet as they didn't have it at wal mart . I will check some automotive places etc. .

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor #8  
i get mine at lowes or home depot ( coil cleaner )

/ How do you clean your a/c condensor #10  

from lowes:

lowescoilcleaner.jpg