How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark?

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark? #1  

Tollster

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, BX23
Every now and then I get it stuck near the pond working alone which requires the kubota or atv for removal, how do I dessengage the drive to prevent any possible damage to the unit?

Its an exmark lazer 23 HP

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark? #2  
Not sure about the Exmarks, but they probably have a valve on the wheel pumps (not the wheel motors). They probably have a "cross-tee" to turn. Where is your owners manual?

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark?
I will have to take a look at it, I only know of one oil dipstick on a shared resvoir, and by the looks of the diagram, it would be on the back. Its something I would turn I take with tools, maybe a allen wrench perhaps? I looked in the owner manual,but could never find it, look on the unit, but its not identified from what I could see. Thank you.

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark? #5  
There should be 2 pumps, one for each side. They each, should have the small lever pictured, which can be turned without tools, unless they are extremely tight. I'd expect to find them under the seat.

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark?
Found them, there was a notice on a sticker under the seat for how far to turn the nuts. Mine does not have a lever, its 5/8", or I can put a screew driver through the hole. One turn max.
Thank you

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark? #7  
Glad you found them and I don't have to come to Benton.

/ How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark? #9  

How do I dissengage the HYDO drive on my exmark?​