How did this baler burn up?

/ How did this baler burn up? #2  
a baler can burn up for a number of reasons.1 a bearing can get hot an go out.2 a rock or something in the baler could cause a spark an get hay to burning as its making a bale.3 they couldve thrown a cig in the baler.i would not buy a burned baler at all,they not worth what it would cost to fix or a parts baler.

/ How did this baler burn up? #3  
How did this baler burn up-in your opinion? I see these burnt balers on ebay on a regular basis. Is it vandalism? Or something get hot while operating and it goes up??

2002 New Holland 688 5x6 Round Baler - Insurance Sale | eBay

If you've ever watched one of these balers work, you'll see them surrounded by a cloud of dirt and chaff. That chaff is combustible and the interior of the baler is full of the same stuff. A stray spark from a rock, a chaffed wire, a hot bearing, etc can set it off. A lot of people never clean them out after use so they are put up dirty and hot and you can get conditions where they cook off.

/ How did this baler burn up? #4  
As stated bad brgs are the main cause for rd baler fires. I can testify that they can burn easily and quickly as I lost a different colored baler to fire. I seen all brands of rd balers burnt. 2 important things to have are a water fire extinguisher with some dish soap in the water and comprehensive insurance.