How are my turf tires going to handle this job?

/ How are my turf tires going to handle this job? #21  
Billrog... I run V bar, 2 link ladder chains on loaded 36x14x15 turfs, with 4x4...
Has worked well up here..

/ How are my turf tires going to handle this job? #22  
Sandy Loam works best not in hot dry time of year. This is the perfect time. Tires are fine.

/ How are my turf tires going to handle this job? #23  
I just wonder how R-4's would work on my M6040. It weighs 10,100# - so plenty of weight. I have big wide R-4's on my JD riding mower( JD 750 ). It does well as long as I stay on my lawns.

AND if I never did foolish things - like going out on the property when it's still soft - R-4's might be just fine on the M6040.

/ How are my turf tires going to handle this job? #24  
I've got a nice John Deere 1070 with an aftermarket steel cab and a FEL. It's rated at 39 hp. I use it primarily for moving snow with a back blade. It's got excellent turf tires on it and they work well in the winter, but this year I want to buy a box blade for improving the one mile of dirt road at our cabin neighborhood. The road is sandy loam with some gravel on it that we've applied over the years to keep it firm.
I'm think of buying a 72" King Cutter Pro box blade from our local farm store just for road maintenance, but I'm wondering how the turf tires will work at pulling that load? I've got about a 72" rear tire width on the tractor, so I figured the 72" box blade would be a good match.
Any opinions on this set up? Will the turf tires dig in or lose traction? Would chains be a good option? Opinions on the King Cutter Pro? Thanks in advance.
I agree it is worth trying it as is without chains and see if it works. If you can move snow with turf tires you must not have significant hills. Turf tires can pull fairly hard on dry material if they don't load up. Mud forget it. If you end up needing chains, note that you have very little clearance between the rear tires and roll bar. I think it is around 3/4" and for me that is too close for comfort with chains. I ended up having wheel spacers made for mine and using longer bolts. I also bought a whole set of ag tires and rims for work in fields and mud. Mid mower won't fit on it with the ag tires, and it won't fit in the garage with the ag tires, due to standing taller and non-folding rops. I tried discing a couple times with turf tires to avoid the changeover and found I could only set the 8' disc at a limited angle or I got too much tire slippage. While your loader, probably 440, adds about 1000 lb, it is unweighting the rear tires and making the front heavier. Be careful with using 4WD on it with the loader and without weights in the back. You can overstress your front axle. See other threads on 1070 on this site. I don't have any experience with a box blade but I'd imagine whether you are running teeth and how deep it is cutting and how much material it is pulling, all of which can be controlled, would govern how hard it is to pull and whether the turf tires will suit. If you've used the back blade for the gravel drive you likely have gained a sense of that. My guess is you can work without chains.

/ How are my turf tires going to handle this job? #25  
No-one has addressed your query regarding opinions of the King Cutter Pro. I had a look at specifications and could not find a weight. I think you're right to get 72" to cover the tire tracks. Generally, with ground engaging attachments, weight in your friend. Especially with a box blade. Do some weight comparisons. Cost the comparison units on a price per pound basis. Inspect the welds of the exact unit you will be getting. That's about all you can do. Good luck