Hot enough for ya?

/ Hot enough for ya? #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
IMG_0613.jpg

But it's supposed to cool down to a nice 90 tonight.

/ Hot enough for ya? #2  
We hit 106 F.with the heat index;we are in Northern NY ,right on the Canadian border.Got a sweat shirt on right now at 69F.

/ Hot enough for ya? #3  
We had a front come through with a little rain, and it cooled down things quite nicely. I happened to be on the same stretch of road at 5:45 this AM, and again on the way home tonight; both times my truck thermometer showed 73'.

/ Hot enough for ya? #4  
Today was the hottest day so far here - 85. Like normal - its cooling down nicely now. I have the fans on - pulling the night air thru the house.

/ Hot enough for ya? #5  
Folks don't know what hot is until they work the flight deck of a carrier in the middle east. Yes, it is a dry heat... 120 to 130 degrees day and night. Or your freezing in the Philippines and its 75 degrees. Been there done that.

mark

/ Hot enough for ya? #6  
Folks don't know what hot is until they work the flight deck of a carrier in the middle east. Yes, it is a dry heat... 120 to 130 degrees day and night. Or your freezing in the Philippines and its 75 degrees. Been there done that.

mark
I couldn't do it. I see guys on paving crews working on that hot asphalt when it's 90+ out, all that I can think is that they would find me passed out from the heat. I once worked with a guy who would say "You would never make it down it Florida"... he's right. That's why I'm in Maine. (And the last I heard he was selling real estate down there.)

/ Hot enough for ya? #7  
Yup even up here in the northeast,but this morning 50F and high of 74F w/5 mph plus...now that summer to me.