Hoping for some help from someof our more experienced members.

/ Hoping for some help from someof our more experienced members. #21  
I’ve been recently doing quite a bit of loader work and the front wheels seem to turn ok; at least going forward. I’ll try this tho. Thanks

I didn’t mean like actually seized up but tension in the driveline.

/ Hoping for some help from someof our more experienced members. #22  
12volts when the switch is in the off position?
Electricity operates MFWD control solenoid to disengage MFWD IE no electricity to solenoid MFWD IS ENGAGED

/ Hoping for some help from someof our more experienced members.
I didn’t mean like actually seized up but tension in the driveline.
Not sure what you mean. Would tension then be relieved as soon as I took weight off of it?

/ Hoping for some help from someof our more experienced members. #24  
When MFWD is engaged the frt tires rotate a little faster than rear tires. This speed difference aids when turning corners but causes trans gear to bind when tractor is driven more especially on hard ground or pavement. This binding causes difficulty shifting of a manual trans. Briefly reversing direction helps relieve the gears from binding. Raising frt wheels will relieve the gear binding also..

Ahh, I get what you mean. Thank you. I tried that this morning but it made no difference. Tried running in reverse for a distance, slamming on the brakes etc. to no avail. All the possible simple fixes. Now I’ll need to start checking wiring, the relay (although I don’t know where it is yet) and then the solenoid. Keeping my fingers crossed

UPDATE: In case this happens to someone else. It was the wire to the solenoid. A friend helped me find the problem and fixed it free of charge. Thank you to all of you that commented on my post and helped me know where to start. MFWD now working fine! 👍👍