HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow??

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #1  

DFB

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4100 HST /410 FEL, R4s
Winter storm watches have been posted for parts of Northern Pennsylvania, central and eastern New York, (but not New York City or Westchester County) and parts of New England. Most of Massachusetts is in the watch, as well as Southern Vermont, and a small portion of Southern New Hampshire. This is the first possible winter storm of the season and perhaps 2 to 7 inches of snow could fall in many places with over 7 inch accumulations in the Catskills and Berkshires overnight.

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #2  
You can have it!! Here in South Dakota, temps in the high 30's to 40's... a lot of our snow from the last storm is melting. Grass showing through again. Another day closer to spring.

Paul

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #3  
<font color=blue>Another day closer to spring.</font color=blue>

Amen! One year we got so much snow here in PA, and I was so tired of it, I shoveled part of the lawn, just to see something green!

sig3.gif

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #4  
Just saw on wether channel 1 to 3 inches than Sunday the temps 30 to 35 and thats fine w/me,for last year at this time I was pouting and wondering where the snow...and the rest is history./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
The water table around these parts are low..really low..and some of the wells are still dry or close to it.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #5  
Well, just let the dogs out. SNOW! Got about 1.5 inch alredy. Started within the last hour.

8:50pm
Albany area of NY

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #6  
HEY! you upstate dudes don't make so much noise about snow or wanting snow. It was about this time last year that the big ice storm hit here in Arkansas. I can do without it this year! The ground hasn't frozen here yet this year and we have only had a few light frosts. The Dandelions are still blooming in my back yard. I LOVE IT!!

6-27459-jimsford.gif
jim

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #7  
If its gonna be winter lets have snow!! We got an inch or 2 in CT. I like the change in seasons.....When I was stationed in Florida I really started to miss the cold/snowy weather!

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #8  
Well ay this time just little over 3" of snow/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gifand thats more than enough for me for the year.
If the weather channel right?? warming up and mid week low 50's/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifgotta love.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #9  
Looks to be a good 4-5 inches here in souther New Hampshire and still snowing. Bummer is my drain project is still not finished - this could be messy/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Andy in NH

/ HO HO HO - Who gets the Snow?? #10  
This little cool front slid a little far south. Night time lows have been staying up at 60 or better, then very light rain started Friday afternoon, yesterday morning 42 and I had a total of just over a third of an inch of rain, strong north wind, and this morning 30 degrees out there./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

BirdSig.jpg