Hinomoto N239

/ Hinomoto N239 #1  

buppy69

Platinum Member
Tractor
Hinomoto E2804, Hinomoto N239,
I had my heart set on a Yanmar FX24D but this came along first. My"new" tractor has. Power steering, shuttle shift, hydraulic 3 point leveling, push button 4WD, parking brake and canopy. 652 hours. I tried to post a picture but my pictures are 150,000 and don't know how to make them smaller.

Eugene

/ Hinomoto N239 #2  
Congrats. I looked at an N209 this past week and seriously considered it. The push button 4WD floored me.

You can download HP Image Zone for free I think. Very easy to edit photos.

/ Hinomoto N239
Here it is

Eugene

Attachments

• 819631-DSC00129.jpg
    819631-DSC00129.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 625
   / Hinomoto N239 #4  
Looks very nice and clean. Just out of curiousity what did it cost? The Hino here is priced pretty good, at least I think so, at $4950 and it only has around 1000 hours.

So any first impressions yet? Have you got to do anything with it? Nice looking tractor.

/ Hinomoto N239
It has 652 hours and I paid $5000. The only thing I've done so far is drool over it. It is much more than I expected. Just have to figure out how to use all the buttons.

Eugene

/ Hinomoto N239 #6  
That sounds like a great deal. If it is not a private sale, can you give me the name of the dealer so that I can buy one just like it (no kidding)?

/ Hinomoto N239 #7  
Did you ever figure out all the buttons? LOL. Me and friend spent a good hour mashing buttons and turning knobs on mine tonight. We got the tilt cylinder to move and figured out how to keep it from moving once it is set but that's about it. 2 knobs we messed with wouldn't do much of anything. I'm assuming they are part of the "Automatic" circuits.

I really need some manuals. I don't even care if they are in Japanese. I can have them translated.

/ Hinomoto N239
I figured out the 2 most important ones: tilt and raise. I have to take pictures of the labels and take to my friends at my favorite Japanese restaurant for translation. I have 9 knobs and levers for the 3 point and 2 toggle switches mounted on the outside of the fender like you're supposed to access them from off the tractor.

Eugene

/ Hinomoto N239 #9  
If you can figure out where to put the knobs, one of the toggles works the tilt. It is handy when you are attaching an implement on uneven ground.

/ Hinomoto N239 #10  
I took pictures of all my labels and writing too. There is a company that will do translations for you. It costs but I think it would be worth it.

Let me ask you a question about raising the 3 point. Are you doing it with a toggle or with the traditional sliding lever? I can't get mine to raise or lower using the sliding lever and I would like to. The problem is that the toggle is so far behind me and to the right it is very awkward to reach.

I'm assuming my system is very similar to yours (picture attached). The sliding lever is right there by your right arm on my tractor and it would be easy to adjust the height if needed while working.

Let me know if you are able to "disable" the toggle switch used to raise-lower and use the slider lever instead. I imagine there has to be a way or they wouldn't have even bothered putting it on there.

Attachments

• 829564-Kubota_GL_21_Hyd_Tilt_Controls_Thumbnail.JPG
    829564-Kubota_GL_21_Hyd_Tilt_Controls_Thumbnail.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 413