Oil & Fuel Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding

/ Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding #1  

jet62095

Tractor
1968 Cub Cadet 125 Hydrostatic, 1974 Cub Cadet 128, 1961 Hinomoto E-21
Hello,
I need help bleeding the fuel system on my Hinomoto E-21, I ran it completely out of fuel, and now there is air somewhere in the system. I am having trouble diagnosing the problem and finding where to bleed the system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

/ Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding #2  
Start at the filer and bleed 2 screws until you get no air. The go to the pump and do the same. Sometimes it takes a few times at the pump. They can be a *****.

/ Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding
I am getting no fuel at the pump, New fuel filter is on its way.Hopefully this should solve the problem. Do you have a similar tractor or are you basing this on experience?

/ Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding #4  
I have an AC 5020 with the Toyosha S126 engine and the owners manual that shows the bleed points on the pump and the recomended process to bleed the system, if you think it would help I'd gladly scan the pages for you, just give me an email address.

/ Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding
Thanks for the reply!
I got it going fine, I slapped on a new fuel filter and bled the fuel pump from the bleed port on the side of the diesel injection pump. Thanks for the offer but I'm all set.

/ Hinomoto E-21 Fuel System Bleeding #6  
I have an AC 5020 with the Toyosha S126 engine and the owners manual that shows the bleed points on the pump and the recomended process to bleed the system, if you think it would help I'd gladly scan the pages for you, just give me an email address.

Hello,
I am new member from Lithuania. I have big problem with Hinomoto e 2304 injection pump air bleeding. Could you please help with this problem. You wrote you had Toyosha S126 engine and the owners manual that shows the bleed points on the pump. Please to help. I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards
John
E-mail.: Tel.: +370 698 26841