Hiniker SSQA problem

/ Hiniker SSQA problem #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
Since the Hiniker engineer I spoke to last year didn't seem to apprehend the problem with his SSQA design, I made a video.

/ Hiniker SSQA problem #2  
Whoa, that does look super tight. What is the dimension across the opening of their plate at the top??? I don't know off hand what the spec is for SSQA but I have several attachments I could measure. You probably do too.

/ Hiniker SSQA problem #3  
Is there room on the front of the plate to weld on an angle iron, if you cut off one side where it is too narrow?

The spec says 44" wide, but extra width doesn't cause problems that I have heard of.

The Bobcat bucket has about an inch on each side, have a plate on the block forks that has about 2" on each side.

Last edited:
   / Hiniker SSQA problem #4  
Your fooling yourself. Get the grinder out with a cut-off wheel - and make it function the way you want. Fix it do not fight it.

/ Hiniker SSQA problem
Your fooling yourself. Get the grinder out with a cut-off wheel - and make it function the way you want. Fix it do not fight it.

I was just talking to Travis about sending me a SSQA plate yesterday.

/ Hiniker SSQA problem #6  
I have a WR Long blade for my M and have almost the same problem as you on hookup. I put a camera on the brush guard that looks down on the SSQH and gives me a view of the hookup .

This system is not perfect but it does help a lot hooking up loader implements. One additional thing I do is use florescent orange target dots on the loader hitch and the implement receiver. Since both were painted black, this gives me some contrast and aids in alignment. Hope this helps.

/ Hiniker SSQA problem #7  
I have a WR Long blade for my M and have almost the same problem as you on hookup. I put a camera on the brush guard that looks down on the SSQH and gives me a view of the hookup . This system is not perfect but it does help a lot hooking up loader implements. One additional thing I do is use florescent orange target dots on the loader hitch and the implement receiver. Since both were painted black, this gives me some contrast and aids in alignment. Hope this helps.
I too use the front cam to help line up the ssqa, with a cab it's a lot harder to see than my open station. I've seen a couple others who have done the paint thing to help outline the attachment points and I'm going to give that a try also.

/ Hiniker SSQA problem #8  
The plate on my ssqa to cat1 quick hitch was that way, maybe a 1/8 narrow. I just used a torch to cut one side out and was able to move it over and reweld it.