High visibility beacons for safer road work

/ High visibility beacons for safer road work #11  
I do everything I can to be as visible as possible to motorists when I'm roading.
Some people are the same way about drawing attention to their person when in public. You might have noticed them conducting their street vendor interprises. White brogans with gold buckles,lime green or hot pink threads head to toe,flashy ring on each finger,gold mouth grill,wide brim lid topped off with peacock tail feathers.

/ High visibility beacons for safer road work #12  
My OCD would have just dictated to fix tractors e-flasher circuit instead of adding more "stuff".... And yes rotating beacons have their place in night time snow work, but I don't have any snow problems...

/ High visibility beacons for safer road work
I'm partial to the old rotator lights. I remember knowing when the snowplow was coming even before it came around the corner. Those rotators really throw the light.
The neat thing about these beacons is that they have three illumination options; Flash, Double Flash, and Rotation!

My OCD would have just dictated to fix tractors e-flasher circuit instead of adding more "stuff".... And yes rotating beacons have their place in night time snow work, but I don't have any snow problems...
My OCD drove a similar feeling, but I lack the electrical expertise to really figure out the nature of the short on that circuit. I have another post on the short in the Hazard circuit, and have yet to figure out a solution. Free time is also a limiting factor. My dealer does have field service, so I may eventually "TBN Sin" and have them problem solve it.

Being visible and alerting others is great. Some go overboard and create a hazard instead with blinding intense lightning. Some Police cars come to mind.
agreed!

My OCD drove a similar feeling, but I lack the electrical expertise to really figure out the nature of the short on that circuit. I have another post on the short in the Hazard circuit, and have yet to figure out a solution. Free time is also a limiting factor. My dealer does have field service, so I may eventually "TBN Sin" and have them problem solve it.
found the short! See the solution just posted

/ High visibility beacons for safer road work #20  
Everything on on the road has flashing lights on it these days. Pickup trucks driven by the water company, power company, mail, couriers, school buses, etc. They are so common that they have lost their meaning. It’s like all the vehicles that beep when they back up, people just tune it out.