Hi all, newbie/returnie :) 1964 CK530

/ Hi all, newbie/returnie :) 1964 CK530 #1  

67Mopar

Tractor
Case 530
I cant seem to get much info on this machine, so I have a few questions, First off it is equiped with front bucket, and back hoe, and its not a 3 pt set up, how hard is it toget the back hoe off, any tips, and would I need to rig a counter weight once removed.
2. How much does this weigh and what would be the minnimur requirements of vehicle , and trailer to get this from Maine Mid Coast to Hudson Mass. IE 1 ton dually diesel with eager beaver trailer, or as low as a Ramp trailer, or roll back truck. Thanks in advance Dino

/ Hi all, newbie/returnie :) 1964 CK530 #2  
An oldie but goodie... the 530 backhoe was based on the 530 ag tractor and the first backhoe built by Case. I know the backhoe is detachable but I've never done it. Dad had the backhoe off our 580CK years ago. Didn't act like it was very hard. Counterweight would be a must for anything more than just moving the machine around. Loading rear tires bare minimum. Weighs around 10,000lbs maybe a tad more.

1ton with a goosesneck 14,000lb. trailer would handle it ok, driving sensibly.

/ Hi all, newbie/returnie :) 1964 CK530 #3  
All the 530's I have seen have been serious bolt-ons, while the 580's upgraded to a quick detach system.