Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP!

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP! #1  

Down and out

Tractor
White 2-30
IMG_0145.jpeg

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP! #2  
All States Ag. Parts would be my first guess.

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP!
Thank you for the reply. Been there and many more. Hoping someone has an engine that had other problems and junked out

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP! #4  
   / Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP!
Thanks Sportsman, I missed the one that Nathan Cook has, I’ll check with them today. I thought that was All States also.

Ok check with Cook, no parts any other ideas Would be great

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP! #7  
Well, you have at least 1 good one still. There is a foundry near me that can cast 1 or many parts given a mold made up from an original or diecast piece. Have one made and find a machinist who can trim it to spec. Locate such a company near you. SWAG on the cost, but it gets your tractor working.

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP! #8  
What's the general thought on repairing the broken one, I bet it could be repaired by pinning it with a 1/4" dowel and either tig brazing it or gas brazing. Any idea what caused it to break?
If it were mine that would be my approach

/ Hi all. Im in need of a rocker arm for my White Iseki 2-30. It has the Isuzu TS3110 or 3AD1 diesel. HELP! #9  
What's the general thought on repairing the broken one, I bet it could be repaired by pinning it with a 1/4" dowel and either tig brazing it or gas brazing. Any idea what caused it to break?
If it were mine that would be my approach
I could have most likely repaired that in my shop two years ago before I retired. I would have charged about $180. Though pinning is usually a good idea, as mrmikey suggested, I would not have pinned this part just because of the geometry of the part and the room available for a pin or pins. I would have veed the two parts, cleaned them very well, and used either silicon bronze or stainless TIG rod to make the repair. There would be a risk of warping the bore of the rocker. If this happened it would need to be bored or honed. The bore would of course not be perfect but would probably provide good service. The bore could also be machined over size and then bushed to size using either 660 bearing bronze or aluminum nickel bronze. I know this is an expensive repair but a competent machine shop/welding shop should be able to do the job. I think mrmikey is on the right track if the part cannot be found.
Eric