Here's your sign...

/ Here's your sign... #1  

gsganzer

Elite Member
Tractor
L3800 w/FEL and BH77, BX 2200 w/FEL and MMM
You know you're in Texas when you have one of these over the urinal.

Urinal.jpg

/ Here's your sign...
That's good. Thought it was going to say - "Please don't eat the large white mint".
No. But I thought it was odd they had the pot scrubber thingy folded up and sitting there too. But I was polite and put the scrubber thing back in the kitchen.

Last edited:
   / Here's your sign... #4  
You know you're in Texas when you have one of these over the urinal.

View attachment 838137
I used to do a lot of work for a local church and it was fairly common to have to unplug the urinals' after a big Youth event. They gave out "suckers" with the paper type stick handles on them. After the kids ate the hard candy, they would through the paper stick into the urinals and toilets. They would build up in the Trap, and then start to overflow. In one year, I probably went there half a dozen times to clean them out.

/ Here's your sign...
Seems kind of odd that he kept moving forward once he slid off the main part of the flat area. It looked like it was all staged and done on purpose.
I zoomed in on it and it didn't look like anyone was in the operators seat.

/ Here's your sign...

My in-laws played a similar spoof on my mother-in-law. She had found a little dog wandering around their neighborhood and she picked it up and took it home. She brought it to a vet to see if it was chipped (it wasn't) and then called all around to animal shelters and other vets to see if anyone had lost the little dog, but to no avail, so she adopted it.

My in-laws waited until she had the dog for a number of days and had gotten really attached to it. Then, they posted "Missing Dog" posters, with pictures of the dog on all the neighborhood telephone poles along her normal drive route. It said "Missing Dog, sad and sick little girl is heartbroken over her missing dog etc., etc, if found call xxx-xxxx" The phone number went to someone else, who was in on the prank. She tormented herself about calling and having to return that little dog after she had gotten attached to it.

One of the best pranks ever!!

/ Here's your sign... #9  
My in-laws played a similar spoof on my mother-in-law. She had found a little dog wandering around their neighborhood and she picked it up and took it home. She brought it to a vet to see if it was chipped (it wasn't) and then called all around to animal shelters and other vets to see if anyone had lost the little dog, but to no avail, so she adopted it.

My in-laws waited until she had the dog for a number of days and had gotten really attached to it. Then, they posted "Missing Dog" posters, with pictures of the dog on all the neighborhood telephone poles along her normal drive route. It said "Missing Dog, sad and sick little girl is heartbroken over her missing dog etc., etc, if found call xxx-xxxx" The phone number went to someone else, who was in on the prank. She tormented herself about calling and having to return that little dog after she had gotten attached to it.

One of the best pranks ever!!
Not only do I disagree , I believe your in-laws need their a$$es kicked. Mothers ,especially aged mothers suffer enough depression without more inflicted just for some jazz-axes' entertainment. Give me their address I'll send them pants with pockets cut out for occasions when they are bored.

/ Here's your sign...
Not only do I disagree , I believe your in-laws need their a$$es kicked. Mothers ,especially aged mothers suffer enough depression without more inflicted just for some jazz-axes' entertainment. Give me their address I'll send them pants with pockets cut out for occasions when they are bored.
Not what you think, so you can lighten up. I should have added some more context in the original post so it didn't seem cruel. I can see that without that context it comes across pretty cold.

It's actually my FIL's second wife, so maybe she's not my true MIL. She's also 25 years younger than my FIL (she's actually my age) and she was 100% the type of person this prank should have been played on. This prank happened about 25 years ago.

She passed away from breast cancer a month or two ago and this was one of the stories that we all laughed and fondly remembered at her "celebration of life" gathering. It was all good fun amongst people that were up for that type of shenanigans. It's a cherished family memory with us, including her, when she was still with us.