Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS!

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #11  
Here are a couple from when I was cleaning up the driveway this morning.

Attachments

• image-987181558.jpg
    image-987181558.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 186
  • image-1566586944.jpg
    image-1566586944.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 180
   / Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #12  
Here are a couple from when I was cleaning up the driveway this morning.

Great views. I can see 35 miles to the East and Southeast. Not so far the other direction.

Today we've got 35mph winds howling outta the NW. We got an inch of snow last night but it's all blown off the driveway this morning.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #13  
Moultonborough!Moultonboro.jpg

I don't know why it's rotated

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #14  
We got about 15" on Wed/Thurs, and it started up again late last night. It's snowing harder now than it has all day, and we had about 5" when I cleared the sidewalk a few hours ago. Before it really got going:

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #16  
Anyone watching the Green Bay vs. San Francisco game tonight?

4 degees in GB. OUCH!

Fred

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #17  
Great views. I can see 35 miles to the East and Southeast. Not so far the other direction. Today we've got 35mph winds howling outta the NW. We got an inch of snow last night but it's all blown off the driveway this morning.

Thanks not sure exactly how far we can see but the best views are to the southeast, south, and southwest. Being on top if a hill normally the wind blows most of the snow off the drive but this time I got lucky and had some to move with the tractor.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #18  
We got somewhere over a foot (hard to measure) of snow but the wind has been gusting causing severe drifting. All roads are closed, drifted shut, and the County and Townships are having to use end loaders and back hoes to clear the low areas, which have 6' or higher drifts.

No pictures yet but I am recovering from a very bad head cold and have not been out in it much yet. It is 7 degrees now, tomorrow the high will -14 with 30 mph winds. We have another storm coming in Tuesday and Wednesday which is supposed to add several more inches of snow.

I left my bucket sitting out, now I will have to hunt for it and do a little shoveling to get it out. Going to need the bucket for some of these large drifts. Will try to get some pictures in the the next day or two. One of those snow blowers would sure be nice but I doubt if there is a blower in the whole County.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS!
Moultonborough!View attachment 353464

I don't know why it's rotated

Moultonborough eh? That's where my wife and I got married, at the castle. (NOT during the winter:laughing:)

Monroe, beautiful spot you have there! Looks very picturesque.

Bart, 15" is very respectable! I miss the snow...

Richard, charge your batteries! :D

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS!
We got somewhere over a foot (hard to measure) of snow but the wind has been gusting causing severe drifting. All roads are closed, drifted shut, and the County and Townships are having to use end loaders and back hoes to clear the low areas, which have 6' or higher drifts.

No pictures yet but I am recovering from a very bad head cold and have not been out in it much yet. It is 7 degrees now, tomorrow the high will -14 with 30 mph winds. We have another storm coming in Tuesday and Wednesday which is supposed to add several more inches of snow.

I left my bucket sitting out, now I will have to hunt for it and do a little shoveling to get it out. Going to need the bucket for some of these large drifts. Will try to get some pictures in the the next day or two. One of those snow blowers would sure be nice but I doubt if there is a blower in the whole County.

Dozer,
Amazingly enough, it's pretty easy around here to find them for sale, even with this weather. I'm not sure why, maybe people just need money after overspending for Christmas :laughing: Off topic, but what size and type grader blade do you have? (Avatar)