Helpful neighbor!

/ Helpful neighbor! #311  
Northern-flying-squirrel-gliding.jpg
What the heck is that dead critter hanging on the fence?
flying squirrel

/ Helpful neighbor! #312  
has she ever stated why she thinks you are a thief?

/ Helpful neighbor!
I guess she thinks I stole her property. :confused3:

/ Helpful neighbor! #314  
some people get really paranoid as they get older.....

I keep worrying about hot young ladies molesting me
:confused3:

/ Helpful neighbor! #315  
We too have had a problem with our neighbor. I am shocked at what people will do and say that is not true. It cost us a bundle in attorney fees and we ended up settling before the depositions. They kept delaying and it was costing us, both in attorney fees and wages. They count on you giving up after awhile... we stayed in it until as long as we felt we could.

/ Helpful neighbor!
We too have had a problem with our neighbor. I am shocked at what people will do and say that is not true. It cost us a bundle in attorney fees and we ended up settling before the depositions. They kept delaying and it was costing us, both in attorney fees and wages. They count on you giving up after awhile... we stayed in it until as long as we felt we could.
The odds of me giving you something are pretty high. The odds of you taking something from me are pretty low. ;)

/ Helpful neighbor! #318  
Neighbors. We have one as well. Medically Bi-Polar (she proudly informed us one day when she was being nice) next day she was off her nut when I was withing 20 feet of her property on the tractor. We just stay away from that part of the property but we have space to do so.

/ Helpful neighbor! #319  
It's unfortunate that neighbors like this exist, I think almost everyone here has one. Up the road from me is a cop in the city about 35 miles away, thinks he runs the area. Funny part is he does more illegal things then 10 neighbors combined. Just remember this, karma is a real bee-otch.
We had a nice old guy around here that was in his 80's and suddenly passed on, this guy literally stole tons and tons of stuff from the shop, barns and house and everyone here knows it too. This cop was using a chainsaw one day that he helped himself to from the old guys shop and nearly killed himself with it.
I guarantee it will come back to bite your "nice lady" next door. I've read this entire thread and you my friend are an extremely patient man. I think I would be in jail by now lol.

/ Helpful neighbor! #320  
Too bad the good cops don't "have a talk" with that jerk since he's giving them all a bad name. But yeah, karma.

The difference I'm seeing here is your scumbag cop knows right from wrong and is using his position to get away with it. (Kinda like 99% of our politicians, but that's a whole 'nother rant.) Shield Arc's neighbor sound like she's seriously off her rocker, bi-polar, suffering dementia or just plain nuts. One needs an epic arse-whooping and the other needs a padded room. Both need to GO AWAY and leave their neighbors in peace.