Help with 3pt tiller tines

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #11  
FarmPro is (was?) a US firm's name that was put on Jinma Chinese tractors. So it was good advice to look within dealers of Chinese tractors.

Take a look at replacement Yanmar tiller tines on Hoyetractor.com. They might match what you have, they look similar. That tiller looks similar to Yanmar except the Yanmar tillers I've seen, have the gearcase on the left side so I don't think it's a Yanmar tiller.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines
FarmPro is (was?) a US firm's name that was put on Jinma Chinese tractors. So it was good advice to look within dealers of Chinese tractors.

Take a look at replacement Yanmar tiller tines on Hoyetractor.com. They might match what you have, they look similar. That tiller looks similar to Yanmar except the Yanmar tillers I've seen, have the gearcase on the left side so I don't think it's a Yanmar tiller.
Those 2 pics are from a Yanmar search.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #13  
I remember when Homier sold tools and other supplies. They would set up tents in a town for a few days and then move to another town. I assume that they sold this item during one of their visits.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #14  
Any implement dealer should have the dimensions and type of tine available and be able to order them for you.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #15  

...and Circle C online is a Farm Pro - Jinma dealer with a pretty extensive parts inventory. Their phone number is on the website, give them a jingle, I'm sure they can help. That tiller looks pretty rough, hope you got it cheap and I'd be checking both the gearbox and the side drive to makes sure there is lubricant inside and not leaking.

...and Circle C online is a Farm Pro - Jinma dealer with a pretty extensive parts inventory. Their phone number is on the website, give them a jingle, I'm sure they can help. That tiller looks pretty rough, hope you got it cheap and I'd be checking both the gearbox and the side drive to makes sure there is lubricant inside and not leaking.
It was almost free. I does leak at the seals. Top seal at the input shaft is no prob but the lower one is a different story. Didn't leak till I tried it out for about 5min to test function. Lower seal is shot I guess or shaft is rusted and tore the seal up.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #17  
From the picture I think I have the same tiller with a different name and it's red. Mine came as a package deal in 07 with my Jinma crate tractor from John's Tractor which is now closed. I would appreciate letting us know if you find them as I need a set also. Thanks.

From the picture I think I have the same tiller with a different name and it's red. Mine came as a package deal in 07 with my Jinma crate tractor from John's Tractor which is now closed. I would appreciate letting us know if you find them as I need a set also. Thanks.
I can find them but being the tight was that I am I'm looking for the best deal since I won't replace all of them just the broken ones. Be sure of your hole size 10mm vs 12mm.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #19  
...being the tight was that I am I'm looking for the best deal since I won't replace all of them just the broken ones..
In that case try tilling with it as-is. Perhaps moving slower will give you an adequately tilled surface.

I have a full set of replacement tines ready to use, and a couple of inches broken off the tip of one of the existing tines. I can't tell looking at the tilled earth, where the broken tine is. So I'm not going to replace any tines soon.

Cheap here, too. The tiller was $200 (and looks it) including the set of replacement tines thrown in. After flushing the gearcase and replacing the off-side bearing it works same as new.

In that case try tilling with it as-is. Perhaps moving slower will give you an adequately tilled surface.

I have a full set of replacement tines ready to use, and a couple of inches broken off the tip of one of the existing tines. I can't tell looking at the tilled earth, where the broken tine is. So I'm not going to replace any tines soon.

Cheap here, too. The tiller was $200 (and looks it) including the set of replacement tines thrown in. After flushing the gearcase and replacing the off-side bearing it works same as new.
Only half has tines. I'd have to move some to other side. I did test it for functionality and I must say a tiller on a tractor is almost cheating.