HELP! MT372 IN NEED OF FRONT RIMS!!!

/ HELP! MT372 IN NEED OF FRONT RIMS!!! #1  

kempfat

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372
Hey y'all!

It's been a while since I have posted anything on here. Been busy building my new home and working... Doesn't leave much time for tractor repairs lol! So, I have a Beautiful MT372 that I have spent a lot of time on prior to my move. I replaced the clutch, a sheared off bolt that connected the drive shaft to the transmission, lights, and all sorts of small things. I can't recall if I had ever asked about replacement rims on here or not. The rims that I have on my tractor are the 3 bolt pattern split rims... I have found tires and tubes but for the life of me, I cannot find the rims ANYWHERE! If anyone could assist me in finding a set or pointing me to a place that could make them, I'd be forever grateful. The front tire size is 4.00-9 SL. And just for future reference in case I need em, the rear tire is 8-16 and the rim has a 6 bolt pattern. If anyone knows where I could find a set of those I'd also be grateful!

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Shawn

/ HELP! MT372 IN NEED OF FRONT RIMS!!! #2  
I have a set of rims that came off of a Bolens tractor, 16 inch rims that had Ag tires loaded. I sold them and the guy just wanted the tires. I used them for duals on my Ford 1100 4x4 sub compact tractor (13hp). The Ford has turf tires on it, so that was the reason the Ag's were sold.
David from jax

/ HELP! MT372 IN NEED OF FRONT RIMS!!!
Sandman, thanks for the info. Do you have photos of the rims and a price in mind? The rear tires are in bad shape and I have found new ones. I am worried what 30+ years of calcium has done to the rims. I'd like to know that other rims are out there before I have the tires taken off!

Thanks!

/ HELP! MT372 IN NEED OF FRONT RIMS!!! #4  
If you are willing to drive to Florence next time I head up 95 from my house, I can toss them in the truck and bring them with me. They are cream in color and in pretty good shape. I have been to Lugoff but not on my beaten path. (Kenco over on Evans road). I am usually on a tight schedule but I can give you several hours notice of when I pass by.
Cost? Would $50 for the pair be too much, depending on you getting pictures and actually liking them. Shipping would probably be expensive due to weight.
David from jax

/ HELP! MT372 IN NEED OF FRONT RIMS!!!
if they are in good shape 50.00 would be great. However, I no longer live in lugoff. I moved back to NC. having a house built in Aberdeen NC. Given enough notice, I'd be willing to meet you in Florence though. Parts are hard to find. shoot me some photos when you get a chance! Thanks!