Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #1  

firemanmike69

Silver Member
Tractor
none yet
Good afternoon all, I'm looking for a smaller tractor to do a few outdoor projects around my property. Looking for a 4x4 with a loader and maybe a backhoe, also I'd like to avoid emissions in order to keep the tractor simple to work on. There are three tractors local to me: a '00 massy 1235, a '09 NH boomer 2030 and a '99 Kubota L3600. Both the NH and the Kubota have backhoes but are $6k or so more expensive than the Massy. I haven't found a ton of information online about the boomer or the Massey Ferguson,so just looking for some insight from the more experienced members on here. Thanks in advance everyone

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #2  
Kubota or Massey. Even a New Holland dealer would say that.

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #3  
Iseki built Masseys are good solid machines, the older ones built in Japan.
I've had issues with Kubota.
Wouldn't touch a NH with someone else 10 foot pole.

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #4  
Out of that group of three, I'd take the New Holland. 09 was the good Shibaura built Boomers.

BUT......it all comes down to which one was the best maintained and what you have for "good" dealers near you.

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #5  
Depends on dealer support. Love my AGCO (Massey) stuff.
Built farmer tough.

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #6  
Massey!

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #7  
If the New Holland was Shibaura built, it should be a nice tractor. The early to mid 2000's were good years for New Holland. I have had my TC40 for 17 years and not one major issue with it. I think aany of them would be good. Go sit on them and try to drive them around. See which one feels the best.

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #8  
My vote is the massy or NH.

/ Help me pick between a massy, Kubota, or a new Holland #9  
6K for a backhoe is cheap. don't some of the NH have problems with cracked bellhousings. It really does depend on dealer support in your area and how well the tractors have been maintained. and how much work you can do yourself.