HELP!!! IM DISGUSTED WHAT DO I DO

/ HELP!!! IM DISGUSTED WHAT DO I DO #21  
I think buying a tractor is like buying a car. The more informed you appear to your dealership, the more willing they are not to try to screw you. The old way of doing business was to be able to screw you without your even knowing it. Now, with the internet, one can become an educated consumer and make the local business rely on their integrity to survive.

/ HELP!!! IM DISGUSTED WHAT DO I DO #22  
You have a ton of great advice above.

That said, I would print this string and send it to Kubota Corporation with a cover letter expressing your displeasure, and requesting their advice as to how to have service affected (if needed) IF you decide to buy a Kubota product. cc the dealer as well. Will surely get some attention.

Let us know how this all works out for you. Good luck.

/ HELP!!! IM DISGUSTED WHAT DO I DO #23  
MikeF

You should consider writing up the deal that you want and presenting it to the dealer if you are indeed buying and not shopping.

Simply ask him if he wants the deal at that price because you believe you can buy a tractor at that price and you are prepared to sign a contract with him today. You will always be better off if you negotiate a deal rather than simply feel good by going to another dealer.

Every dealer deserves to make a decent living and telling him that he is not competetive with the internet companies only strains the relationship particularly since many dealers do not yet understand the internet. Dealers tend to match the prices from other dealers that are withing an hour or so driving time of their location if you know their prices and can quote them accurately. They know! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ HELP!!! IM DISGUSTED WHAT DO I DO
Got the same retail qoute from my local dealer. Went to Kubota site and found another dealer 42 miles away and got it for $600.00 less. Try the Hope Tractor Co. in Hope Ar, good people and great prices!

/ HELP!!! IM DISGUSTED WHAT DO I DO
Deal with Carver & you won't get hurt! Also, consider Keys'in Reynoldsville, PA. (where I just concluded a fabulous deal for a B2910); they're darn good people and will match any price you get across the board - if they're closer, the freight charges will more than offset the differences.

Any Kubota dealer MUST service a Kubota tractor, no matter where it was bought! tell your service dealer to read the Kubota dealer's agreement). If a dealer refuses to service the tractor, call Kubota and the dealer may find himself not dealing with Kubotas any longer.