Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual #1  

2bits

Tractor
2019 Branson 3520R
2017 3520R Can anyone Identify this light on my cluster? Tractor as had this for about 2 hours run time over a few days. Has now slowed and will die. This change took about 2-3 minutes. Will start and idle for a minute or two and then choke down and die. Is it telling me clogged DPF ? Does the 3520 have DPF? Tractor is new to me with 93 hours. Thanks in advance.
thumbnail.jpg

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual #2  

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual
Thanks Earplug. You confirmed my suspicion. Now the question is can it be cleaned in the field as it has clogged to the point of not wanting to run. Not sure it will even load on trailer. Tractor is mostly used for forklift purposes and never runs hard.

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual #4  
This thread shows up in a search in case it helps…..starting on page 12 re: removing a plug and then running it. No personal knowledge….

Thanks Seville009. Found that last night and after reading up on the DPF and how it works I will be deleting it as my tractor will never run hard enough to keep it clean. In the interim I need to use it and it is unusable as long as the filter is in place(won't run). Can't run it hard to heat it up if it won't run. Removal to chemically clean would be only option or replacement with muffler. I could not find any posts on what muffler/silencer has been used to do so. Or, order the European model silencer (HRK0600800A0) but cannot find any source for this.

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual #6  
Thanks Seville009. Found that last night and after reading up on the DPF and how it works I will be deleting it as my tractor will never run hard enough to keep it clean. In the interim I need to use it and it is unusable as long as the filter is in place(won't run). Can't run it hard to heat it up if it won't run. Removal to chemically clean would be only option or replacement with muffler. I could not find any posts on what muffler/silencer has been used to do so. Or, order the European model silencer (HRK0600800A0) but cannot find any source for this.
This thread may be helpful to you: Exhaust Mod on my 3725

If you don't want to delete it yet, you can open the DPF, clean it enough so the engine will run, then take it on the road for a drive in the highest gear for half an hour or so. That should create enough heat to burn whatever is inside the DPF and a last a little bit longer.

This is the older DPF system without the ability to force a regen, so it depends solely on relatively high loads on the engine to create enough heat to burn the stuff.

Being the older system, also means easier to go away with it. The new system does integrate the gauges with it and may require some rewiring here and there.

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual #7  
I have had a similar problem with my DPF, but mine was not at the point that it would choke itself out but there was a loss of power. I got a remanufactured can from my dealer under warranty, they were not super excited about giving it to me though. That was about 100 hours ago (at about 200 hours on the clock) and the problem has not returned. But if it ever does I will take care of the problem myself and be done with it. Let us know how things turn out for you.

Thank you all for your answers, suggested threads and advice. I removed the DPF can and cleaned it with compressed air. It took about 15 minutes to remove and about 1 hour to blow out. Luckily I am on a job at a friends farm and he has a very large compressor. Had zero flow through filter for about 20 minutes and clouds of soot in the air before I began to have small puffs go through as individual channels would open up. Blowing alternately from each end until no more soot and fully free flowing air at all areas of filter.
Running fine again for the moment. I don't like the idea of the muffler replacement as it doesn't have the aesthetics I would like and I don't like the Idea of simply gutting or drilling the DPF for fear of being too loud I primarily do FEL and about to add Backhoe to the tractor. Almost all work done with it is at or just above idle so it will be a continuing issue. Really poor design on Branson's part.
What would be really cool would be a muffler can insert to take the place of the DPF Something I will do some research on I think. Something that retains the aesthetics of stock emissions compliance and silences well. I know...pipe dream. But one can hope.
Again, thanks for all of your help.

/ Help Identifying Idiot Light Not in my Manual #9  
Why lie about it, using a dpf can that 'looks' like original?
Granted my Kioti CK 27 is a 2012, I didn't like the grass burner exhaust (what we truck drivers call exhaust that doesn't go up to the air but rather directs the exhaust down to the ground) so I took it off. [I did this mod AFTER the warranty was finished.] Now instead the exhaust goes straight up the stack like it is supposed to. Original exhaust pipe was 1.75" in diameter and now it is 3" in diameter. Diesels don't need back pressure like gassers do. I get better fuel mileage too. Win, win for me. I did this little mod two and a half years ago and so far it has been good to me. Pushing snow, running back hoe or after it has warmed up doing anything it is at 2,000+ rpm.