Backhoe Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe

/ Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe #1  

JET424

Tractor
Kubota B2320
Can anyone please help me identify this subframe kit? I believe it is for a B7800, for a BH75 backhoe. Anything else it can be used for? BH76 or BH77

Original owner thought it was a BH4965 for a B2920. Picture in one of the manuals looked like it was correct. I took a chance and bought it.

Compared it to one at the local Kubota dealer and it was obvious that it wasn't a BH4965.

Original owner did know that it came with his BH75.

Attachments

• subframe.jpg
    subframe.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 2,489
   / Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe #2  
That sure looks like the one on my B 7800 with the BH 75.I'll try to attach a pic.

/ Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe
I'm having trouble opening the attachment.
Thanks

/ Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe #5  
It opens right up for me,I don't know could be happening.

/ Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe
It opens right up for me,I don't know could be happening.

I appreciate that you took the time to provide the attachment. Thanks! If your friends need one of these, you know where to find me. Unfortunately I have a B2320 and this is no value to me. Anyone else needs one, let me know and maybe we can trade for something cool!

/ Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe #7  
I appreciate that you took the time to provide the attachment. Thanks! If your friends need one of these, you know where to find me. Unfortunately I have a B2320 and this is no value to me. Anyone else needs one, let me know and maybe we can trade for something cool!
New to this forum and saw your post from back in 2014...if your subframe is still kicking around...I would love to talk to you about buying it.

/ Help identify Kubota subframe kit, may be for a B7800? BH75 backhoe #8  
That may only work in addition to a loader frame. Why dont you hold it up and see if it fits your needs?

I have a b8200 and it's got the next size up loader on it so there is some interchangeablety.