Hello

/ Hello #1  

OttawaBill

Tractor
Kubota F3560
Hello All,

Bill from Ottawa, Ontario here.

I've been gardening for years in the backyard and have found it too small. I have recently acquired a piece of land that had not been looked after for at least 30 years. This prompted me to look for a tractor that can help me work the land. This is how I stumbled across this great site. I have been learning alot about tractors in this forum (and bursted my dream of getting a cheap tractor that could do everything I want on the land).

During the dead of the winter here in Ottawa, I picked up a project tractor: Kubota F3560. Previous owner couldn't get it started anymore and claiming it has an electrical issue. I'm not mechanically inclined, but a multimeter doesn't scare me.

Apologize for the long introduction. Have a great evening (or day)!

Bill

/ Hello #4  
:welcome: to TBN Bill...enjoy.

/ Hello #5  
Hi Bill :wave: :tractor:

Welcome to the forum!

/ Hello #6  
Welcome to TBN, Bill.

/ Hello #7  
Welcome to TBN! I am sure someone in the Kubota section is ready to help you troubleshoot! Enjoy the site.

/ Hello #8  
Welcome to TBN, Ottawa Bill

/ Hello #9  
Hello All,

Bill from Ottawa, Ontario here.

I've been gardening for years in the backyard and have found it too small. I have recently acquired a piece of land that had not been looked after for at least 30 years. This prompted me to look for a tractor that can help me work the land. This is how I stumbled across this great site. I have been learning alot about tractors in this forum (and bursted my dream of getting a cheap tractor that could do everything I want on the land).

During the dead of the winter here in Ottawa, I picked up a project tractor: Kubota F3560. Previous owner couldn't get it started anymore and claiming it has an electrical issue. I'm not mechanically inclined, but a multimeter doesn't scare me.

Apologize for the long introduction. Have a great evening (or day)!

Bill

I am confused.
The Kubota F3560 seems to show up as a mower only machine.

/ Hello
Thanks folks for the warm welcome. I've been enjoying the rides already. I will be hanging around at the Kubota subforum for now.

I am confused.
The Kubota F3560 seems to show up as a mower only machine.

Probably true in the south where there is no need for clearing snow? I know you can also get snow plow or snow blower implements for Kubota F series tractors.