Hello from Washington

/ Hello from Washington #1  

NSPbiker

Tractor
Massey MF20D
I was referred here by a buddy with a Kioti, and I'm about to order a CK2610HST. Used to lurk another tractor forum, and forget which, because I had scored an MF20D industrial tractor ($500!) that I still have and that is a great power plant but it does not have a loader, my biggest motivation for this upgrade. Not sure if I'll sell it or keep it with the chipper or post hole drill mounted for convenience.
My use is home/hobby, on 5 acres in NW Washington (Snohomish County). I'm in the mode of trying (poorly) to retire while spending as much time as possible on the home, salmon fishing or motorcycle touring on and off road.
I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.
Tom

/ Hello from Washington #3  
Welcome from SW Washington!

/ Hello from Washington #4  
Greetings from Texas. We were just up that way in October (Cle Elum) for a wedding. I've had family in Everett for longer than I've been breathing. My sister is in the Port Gardner area, near the Naval base.

I love the geography there, but Texas fits us better. The Piney Woods will have to be close enough.

Also at the same stage of life. Right on the cusp of retirement. If not for recent economic hiccups, we would be done, too.

Best of luck!

/ Hello from Washington #5  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ Hello from Washington #6  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

/ Hello from Washington #7  
Hello, and welcome!

There are a lot of CK10 owners here, and a lot of information available.

/ Hello from Washington #8  
From the "dry side" - - welcome to TBN Tom.

/ Hello from Washington #9  
Welcome to the forum!
The CK2610HST is a great tractor choice for small acreage, hope you continue to enjoy the forum.

/ Hello from Washington #10  
Welcome - I just relocated from Monroe WA to the Sandpoint ID area. This has been a very educational forum for me (being that I am a new tractor owner)