Hello from Texas

/ Hello from Texas #12  
Hello up there in Maine hope all is well

Things here are about as good as they can be for February; it's been a mild winter, but it's cold compared to Texas! I spent some time stationed at Fort Hood and fell in love with the state, but family is here!

/ Hello from Texas
Things here are about as good as they can be for February; it's been a mild winter, but it's cold compared to Texas! I spent some time stationed at Fort Hood and fell in love with the state, but family is here!
Well gather your family up and come on down you would be welcome in Texas

/ Hello from Texas #15  
Welcome from north Texas. Your profile doesn’t say WHERE in Texas you are ….we’ve got a pretty big state!

/ Hello from Texas #16  
Welcome from north Texas. Your profile doesn’t say WHERE in Texas you are ….we’ve got a pretty big state!
He mentioned Ore City. It's around Longview, IIRC. (North?)

Welcome, OP. We're technically still in the metroplex, but should be at our place about 30-40 miles NNW of you by the end of May.

/ Hello from Texas #17  
Hello and welcome from your neighboring state of New Mexico.

/ Hello from Texas #18  
Welcome to TBN - Glad you are here.

To post a picture - go to the bottom of any TBN page where you wrote your post. Write a post, then click on the icon line at the top of post area on the picture icon, just to the right of the Smiley Face (round one). That will bring up a window. Click on the center of that window and it will take you to your computer to select a picture. The picture will become part of your post. That is about all you will need to do - to insert the picture.

You might want to find the image that you want pan put a copy it and place it on the desktop so that it will be easy to find.
Best wishes.

/ Hello from Texas #19  
Welcome to TBN,we will be looking for pictures of your garden pretty soon. Keep an eye out down there for Eddie Walker,he will sell you something.

/ Hello from Texas #20  
I used to live in Lubbock. Must admit though….dont miss it.

but those were while attending Grad school at Texas Tech. No time to do anything fun but study back then.