Hello from Texas

/ Hello from Texas #21  
Thanks for the welcome I will try to figure out how to post photos I'm a little computer illiterate at 71 years young lol
Welcome to the forum young man, from the deserts of Washington State.

/ Hello from Texas #23  
Hello tin hack I'm in ore city not sure where Lytle is
Mouse-over the location and click on it. That will bring up a Map and you can zoom out. I'm about 4 miles outside of Lytle, (pronounced "lye-til").

/ Hello from Texas #24  
Thanks for the welcome I will try to figure out how to post photos I'm a little computer illiterate at 71 years young lol
You'll catch up to the rest of us soon. I'm 72. I'm old enough to have had many careers including a Computer Professional. Not to mention a Mechanic, Deputy Sheriff and Farmer. I'm retired now. :ROFLMAO:

/ Hello from Texas #26  
Welcome to TBN !

/ Hello from Texas #27  
You'll catch up to the rest of us soon. I'm 72. I'm old enough to have had many careers including a Computer Professional. Not to mention a Mechanic, Deputy Sheriff and Farmer. I'm retired now. :ROFLMAO:

So that was you the old man was talking about when he complained that his boy quit another job. :ROFLMAO:

/ Hello from Texas #28  
I never quit. I got promoted. :ROFLMAO:

/ Hello from Texas
To update my page I live in ore city tx it's about 30 miles north of Longview we have one red light so don't blink when you come through you may miss it but I like a small town