Hello from East Texas

/ Hello from East Texas #1  

SPETyler TX

Tractor
Branson
Hello everyone,

My name is Rob i am from Tyler Texas I am the parts manager for 4 Branson Tractor stores Tyler, Mineola, Emory, and Sulphur Springs.

We carry just about anything you can need for your Century/Branson Tractor. We are also a Terex and Yanmar dealer as well as Grasshopper,Ferris,Snapper,Simplicity, Ag-meier/Continental Belton, Modern-USA, Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Kawasaki.Hydro Gear

We carry a full line of parts for all the brands we Sell. If you're in need please give me a call and i will help as much as possible, we ship all over the USA

Thanks for having me

Rob

/ Hello from East Texas #3  
:welcome: to TBN Rob...thanks for the offering.

/ Hello from East Texas #4  
Hi Rob. Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

/ Hello from East Texas #5  
Hello everyone,

My name is Rob i am from Tyler Texas I am the parts manager for 4 Branson Tractor stores Tyler, Mineola, Emory, and Sulphur Springs.

We carry just about anything you can need for your Century/Branson Tractor. We are also a Terex and Yanmar dealer as well as Grasshopper,Ferris,Snapper,Simplicity, Ag-meier/Continental Belton, Modern-USA, Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Kawasaki.Hydro Gear

We carry a full line of parts for all the brands we Sell. If you're in need please give me a call and i will help as much as possible, we ship all over the USA

Thanks for having me

Rob

:welcome:

Thanks for joining us!

TBS

/ Hello from East Texas #8  
Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me

Rob
Great to know !!! century 3045 bought new( 2003) and has been a work horse for me. Pls let me know if you're still able to get parts.

For starters please confirm If you can get the items listed, provide cost and approx shipping cost

- Nose w/ or w/ out the screen and lights ( sorry i don't have item # now, but will get asap if needed )

- C50 loader hydraulic hoses from main control
Part# 336 800 080 000 Hose, 3/8", 25 in. long ( 4 ) No Quick Couplers needed.

I'll cross my fingers. The info yet this week would be handy. We can discuss shipping hoses week of 10/11 if possible. I would be amazed if the Nose is available. No urgency on nose.
The hydraulic hoses would be very helpful, sooner than later.

I hope you're doing well w/ the business and staying clear of the Wuflu.

Thanks so much.

Phil McCoy ...

Admin: Removed personal information.

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Hello from East Texas #10  
Great to know !!! century 3045 bought new( 2003) and has been a work horse for me. Pls let me know if you're still able to get parts.

For starters please confirm If you can get the items listed, provide cost and approx shipping cost

- Nose w/ or w/ out the screen and lights ( sorry i don't have item # now, but will get asap if needed )

- C50 loader hydraulic hoses from main control
Part# 336 800 080 000 Hose, 3/8", 25 in. long ( 4 ) No Quick Couplers needed.

I'll cross my fingers. The info yet this week would be handy. We can discuss shipping hoses week of 10/11 if possible. I would be amazed if the Nose is available. No urgency on nose.
The hydraulic hoses would be very helpful, sooner than later.

I hope you're doing well w/ the business and staying clear of the Wuflu.

Thanks so much.

Phil McCoy ... SUTLIFFGREENACRES@gmail.com
5642 130th St. NE Lisbon, Iowa USA 319.360.6941
This thread is from 2017. I don’t see anything from the Original Poster since then.