Hello from central Wisconsin

/ Hello from central Wisconsin #1  

Cycledude

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS XR4155, Ford 6610, Ford 8n
Hello to all the tractorbynet members !
been slowly shopping for a new tractor, loader and snow blower since about June 2020. Already own two Fords a 6610 and a 8N and will probably put both of those up for sale next summer after I get used to my brand new LS XR4155 with cab heat and air conditioning. I never even heard of LS tractors until this summer . Considered John Deere, New Holland, Massey Ferguson , Mahindra ,Case IH and a few others but mostly was hoping to buy from a dealer that wasn’t to far away. Wound up buying from Miller Tractor in Spencer Wisconsin about 40 miles from my home , they seem like pretty nice and reliable folks, so far I’ve been very happy with everything they have done for me. One of the biggest reasons I bought the XR4155 was because it comes from the factory pretty much fully equipped with everything but a radio, radio would be another $300 but so far I haven’t ordered a radio. It comes standard with three sets of remotes on the rear and at least for me that was one of the big things that made me want that tractor. I paid extra for hydraulic swivel and tilt on the snow blower and a hydraulic third point so with the three sets of remotes it’s very simple to hook everything up. I also paid extra for a steel belly pan-skid plate. So far I have about 15 hours on the tractor and seems like the more I use it the more I like it. One more item I am considering is some type of three point quick hitch device but I never used one before and I’m not sure it’s actually something I want.
What’s with all this having to go back and correct the changes that happen to my post when I submit it ? I’ve gone back and corrected stuff about ten times already and it just keeps changing things.

Last edited:
   / Hello from central Wisconsin #2  
You already have extendable lower links. Why spend the money on a quick hitch?

/ Hello from central Wisconsin
Why because hopefully it would make hooking and unhooking much easier, but like I said earlier I have absolutely no past experience with a quick hitch so was hoping to maybe hear from some folks that have actually used one.

/ Hello from central Wisconsin #5  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Hello from central Wisconsin #6  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

If you're on a phone, sometimes the site doesn't like some of the text formatting. In my experience, if you skip using apostrophes most of that will go away.

/ Hello from central Wisconsin #7  
:welcome: