Hello Fellow Kioti Owners

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #1  

Jus Teasin

Tractor
Kioti NX6010 HST
Hey Guys, I am now the proud owner of a new to me, lightly used '18 NX6010 Hst.
I'm looking forward to learning all about Kioti, sharing stories and knowledge, and a hopefully have a few laughs here and there.

The fishing boat is gone, and the new ride is a tractor!

Kioti 2.jpg

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #2  
Congrats! If the fishing boat is gone you must be serious about tractors!

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #4  
Welcome.

Nice tractor. enjoy it.

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #5  
Welcome aboard friend. Lots of knowledge out here and many helping hands.....especially when you need in spending money that's where we shine!:D
J/K.....well maybe not......
So fill us in on your plans for the new toy er ah tool....and how much property you're gonna work on....let'er rip.....lot of help here and some humor on the side to help break the tension of getting serious manly work done.
Oh and tractor **** demands lots of pics too...:drink: :D

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners
I've been lurking here for a couple of months, and it has played a part in my decision to buy a Kioti tractor. A Titan rotary cutter is coming soon, and I'm waiting on a "backordered" Kioti 3rd function valve kit for a grapple.

We bought 41 acres outside of Ocala about a year and a half ago, with 30 acres of pasture and the balance scattered, wooded acres.
Have about 20 cows on it now (for the AG exemption), and gettin' ready to build a house in the next few months... (hopefully).
Lots of options on the table for the property after we build the house.
This is most of it.
IMG_1106.PNG

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #7  
Pretty nice lay out.
\Lots of shade for your cows as well.....enjoy your new future!

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #8  
:welcome: to TBN and welcome to the pack! kioti.png

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners #9  
Greetings. I have had my Kioti for several years now and am most pleased with it after 1100+ hours. Did you get it from Caldwell? If so, I will tell you my interactions with them (and Jeff the mobile repair guy they recommend) has been super. Welcome and enjoy your Tractor!

/ Hello Fellow Kioti Owners
Greetings. I have had my Kioti for several years now and am most pleased with it after 1100+ hours. Did you get it from Caldwell? If so, I will tell you my interactions with them (and Jeff the mobile repair guy they recommend) has been super. Welcome and enjoy your Tractor!

Hey........I didn't buy the NX from Caldwell, but I had it delivered there and had the 200 hr. service done. I like Ron and his dad, and they seem to be great people. :thumbsup:

It's good to hear about Jeff too, as I was told yesterday that he's the one that's going to install the 3rd function kit.......(kit is in and I'm waiting to hear from him now).
I have a neighbor that insists that I not buy a grapple and just use his, so I guess that might help me decide what type I need before buying one.